Hosted by Darren Baker
Anyone built a Gaso.Line resin kit?
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 3,172 posts
Armorama: 2,495 posts
Posted: Monday, May 08, 2006 - 06:04 AM UTC
Has anyone built any of the full resin kits from Gaso.Line? I am curious to see how the quality of the kits are How are the instructions and the resin tracks? Thanks in advance
koschrei
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 147 posts
Armorama: 134 posts
Posted: Monday, May 08, 2006 - 08:34 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Has anyone built any of the full resin kits from Gaso.Line? I am curious to see how the quality of the kits are How are the instructions and the resin tracks? Thanks in advance

I have a couple on the bench and several more in my collection. I have completed a few of their conversions and currently have a Gephard FlakPanzer and LVT4A in construction. The tracks are very nice on both, but as with all resin require careful clean up. The resin casting quality is generally good to excellent overall and the subjects imaginative.

The instructions are typically a series of pictures with a parts map and parts call outs in the picutres, so you may need a reference or two if you have any questions, but I have found them totally adequate.

If you want to really superdetail these kits, as with styrene, you will want to do some research and note your findings in your own building notes. They are definitely buildable (and I cannot say that for every other maker's resin kit I have accumulated). Dive in and have fun !

Konrad
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 3,172 posts
Armorama: 2,495 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 - 12:56 AM UTC
Konrad

Thanks for the info I see they have quite a variety of subjects Are the resin tracks link and length? Or indy link?
 _GOTOTOP