_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: British Armor
Discuss all types of British Armor of all eras.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Pegasus Markings
wolfsix
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 754 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 09:20 PM UTC
Hi guys

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a 1/35th scale vehicle insignia for the British Airborne ? It's the blue Pegasus on a maroon background. I'm finishing up my British Airborne recon jeep, and the insignia is the final touch.
Oh by the way, for anyone who is interested in Operation Market Garden, No matter if you have seen the movie "A Bridge Too Far" or not I highly recommend reading Cornelius Ryan's book that the movie is based on. It's a great read with great deal of info that was left out of the movie.
Harry
AlanL
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 14,499 posts
Armorama: 11,675 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 11:53 PM UTC
Hi Harry,

I think resicast do a series of decals for British Ariborne vehicles as they produce a variety of conversion kits and some great paras, the 6pdr AT gun, a Polsen 20mm (due out this year) etc

Try:

http://www.resicast.com/

Cornelius Ryan's book is great, I read it many, years ago but must get another copy as the original got lent and never returned.

Edit: Look under the Airbirne jeep conversions and there are a set there. I thought they had more than 1 set, so it might be worth e-mailing them to check what's currently available.

Cheers

Al
 _GOTOTOP