_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Posted New Pictures.
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 3,586 posts
Armorama: 2,556 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 17, 2002 - 10:52 PM UTC
I just posted pictures of the FUEL CELLS that General Failure(Jan) was requesting. They will probably be up in a few or as soon as Jim can get to them.
I too, like the "MOTOR POOL GOD," can get pictures too. But I cant go outside my office like Rob, and paly with all the cool toys. I have to wait till my drill weekends to play!!!!!! LOL!!!!
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 17, 2002 - 11:19 PM UTC
Those pics are up in the US Forces album. I moved the Hummer pic to the Humvee album.

Thanks Pete!

Jim
210cav
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 6,149 posts
Armorama: 4,573 posts
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2002 - 01:49 AM UTC
Pete--take it from me (if you want), those vehicles are in good shape. The fuel cells are certainly reminiscient of those we mounted on the 2 1/2 prior to the arrival of the HEMTTs. After that everything has been blessedly modernized. The fuel pump regulators and the transfer pump actually look like they will work. I trust our fine friend across the sea will faithfully replicate these pieces of equipment. Well done shots.
DJ
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 3,586 posts
Armorama: 2,556 posts
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2002 - 02:02 AM UTC
Thanks "210". Its just hard to keep them clean, sinc we are only there one weekend a month and the full time guard members have there hands busy working on deadline vehicles. Did you notice all the small tree limbs, not like how we keep them in active duty.
 _GOTOTOP