_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
Meow: Ekkes Jagdpanther
ekke
Visit this Community
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
KitMaker: 285 posts
Armorama: 229 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 04:38 PM UTC
Well I started a bit late, so here you can see the first steps of my Jagdpanther for the Campaign.
It's the Revell 1/72 kit and the PE set from part.

blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Armorama: 3,034 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 09, 2006 - 12:25 AM UTC
E on the road wheels too? Looks like a real nice kit. I've seen more 72nd scale kits than you can shake a stick at since beginning this campaign. I have been impressed. They are not lacking in detail as much as I had thought
Jung
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
KitMaker: 87 posts
Armorama: 45 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 09, 2006 - 07:07 AM UTC
I'm not a big fan of the 72nd scale, but they sure don't skip on the detail. Coming along good ekke.
ekke
Visit this Community
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
KitMaker: 285 posts
Armorama: 229 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 10:56 PM UTC
Thanks for your comments, guys and sorry for writing back so late.

There are no PE parts on the wheels, Steve, it's just reflections in the photo (the wheels of the Revell kit are awesome, they really don't need any improvement).
And of course I'm always happy to read compliments from people who build 1/35, thanks a lot.

Well here is my progress, I'm currently on holidays so I had a lot of time to build.
I painted the kit in a late war three-tone camo with green as base colour and only two white crosses as markings. After that I did some dry-brushing and applied some washes.
Rust and dust as well as mud was reproduced with brown and grey pastel chalks solved in paint thinner and/or dry.
I hope you guys like the result, I'll post another picture in the official campaign thread.
Greetings and thanks for your comments,
ekke

(click on the images to see a larger one)
 _GOTOTOP