_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: AA/AT/Artillery
For discussions about artillery and anti-aircraft or anti-tank guns.
Hosted by Darren Baker
DML Flak 37
PanzerKarl
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,439 posts
Armorama: 1,980 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 04:47 AM UTC
Almost finished building the flak 37.Not an easy kit to assemble,but once you have put it together it looks great.need to find some smaller type of chains as i think the ones that come with the kit or a bit too big,so i will have to take the ones i have on off.The only thing i dont like about this kit was the amount of flash on most of the parts,seems to have more flash than a thunder storm :-) .

still undesided on what colour to paint it,might just do it dark yellow.

Also anyone know any good figures i can have in my 8 tonner,theres no way i can use the figures from the halftrack kit,

reguards

karl

The wheels may look a bit wonky as i have not yet glued the on.
WildCard
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 945 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 05:37 AM UTC
Karl,

Beautiful clean build! I'm also planning on building one too. I kinda want to build the figgies from the 8 tonner. I think if you just swap the heads and with a decent paint job they should look fine. As for after market passengers. I have not find anything that have the complete set yet. I think you have to do alot of modifications from many different sets to make this work.

WC
GALILEO1
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
KitMaker: 1,794 posts
Armorama: 1,431 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 09:49 PM UTC
WOW!!!

Great build Karl!!! I'm in the process to getting mine painted (black preshade) so far. I know what you mean when you say "more flahes that a thunderstorm." I think that was one of the most frustrating things for me during the build. Actually, it was that and the wierd cable that is provided with the kit. I could not glule that thing properly because it kept on opening up on me.

Anyway, great build. Post some more when you get it painted.

RobC
 _GOTOTOP