_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
Boris, 95% done
Wezz
Visit this Community
Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
KitMaker: 826 posts
Armorama: 108 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 04:14 AM UTC
Holla People!!!
At last I made something that satisfies me for my russian tanker Boris. It for 95% done, but there's still a lot to do to have it finished.
This is the list that still need to be done:
*First and for all, repainting some parts of the figure... A while ago my bookshell came down and damaged (lucky me, not a lot) a little bit on this tanker... Other figures cant tell it now. RIP my little friends
*the coat need to be 'mudded' and add some snow, smoke and oil (from inside the tank)
* Add more snow to the ground on his right foot (can only be done when the figure is attached to the base)
* The wooden wall of the trench needs to be better painted... Not satisfied with it.
* The ammocrates details need to be painted.
* And other German Equipment in the trench. Maybe you guys can tell me what I could use... I'm thinking of a lot of stuff to add, but just can't choose... Help me up on this one!!!!!!!

Comment and critism's welcome!

the pictures
-----------
name tag:

overview:

The ammocrates:

this pictures shows the real color of them:

And my favorite picture!!!

cheers to you all!
Wesley
modelmaker9
KitMaker: 125 posts
Armorama: 98 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 05:23 AM UTC
Thats looking great. dont over do it on the trench with left over supplies and stuff just maybe something that would give you the idea that there was a battle there. excelent job on the snow and ammo crates!!!
 _GOTOTOP