_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas: Campaigns
Group builds and online competetions. Join the fun!
Hosted by Darren Baker
Cecina diorama taking shape.
Removed by original poster on 08/09/06 - 21:01:17 (GMT).
HONEYCUT
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 4,002 posts
Armorama: 2,947 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 06, 2006 - 08:27 AM UTC
Gday Bob
This is shaping up nicely! Love the last pic looking down the M4A1s guntube...
The building automatically gives you the Mediterranean feel...
What did you use for the roof tiles? Hard to scale them from the pics, but are they maybe a little oversize? Not certain... Where is all the hemp going to go? Behind the fence, or in the front along the street edge?
Cheers
Brad
Removed by original poster on 08/09/06 - 21:03:47 (GMT).
roudeleiw
Visit this Community
Luxembourg
KitMaker: 2,406 posts
Armorama: 2,224 posts
Posted: Monday, August 07, 2006 - 02:41 PM UTC
Hallo Bob

I looked back at your other threads regarding the building. You did an excellent job for your first scratched building. But i have still some remarks.

Isn't there any sort of boardwalk or sidewalk here ? Is the road going right to the walls of the house ? You made a step in front of the door, so it is certainly not reaching directly in the road ?
This step looks a bit to large for my taste. Compared to the height of the bicycle wheel the scale is not right. The overall surface of it is too big also. Maybe it would be possible to do two steps leading to the front door.

You can also ad a light on the wall or a sign to break the big white surface.

The fence is very long, there is a lot of empty space to fill, so what do you intend to add around it, on the street and behind ? I know the story you want to tell, but the space has to be filled a bit . What about a destroyed civilian vehicle or a jeep, kübelwagen or something like that.

Cheers

Claude
Removed by original poster on 08/09/06 - 21:04:09 (GMT).
 _GOTOTOP