_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
Russian lend lease vehicles book
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 3,172 posts
Armorama: 2,495 posts
Posted: Friday, February 07, 2003 - 08:09 AM UTC
If your wanting a good picture book on the Russian lend lease equipment,try Ex Print Item # EXP05 Tanks of the lend lease It's available at http://www.airconnection.on.ca I bought the book a little over a year ago I'm glad I did The boox is printed in Russian However there are captions in English
Lots of great photos of British and American equipment sent to Russia
avukich
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 760 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Friday, February 07, 2003 - 11:09 AM UTC
If you want an even better source for Soviet lend-lease stuff get the 2 part set by Wydawnictwo Militaria. It has all of the pictures that the Ex Print book has plus a whole lot more. Instead of being in Russian they are in Polish, but the captions are in English like the Ex Print book. Those books can be published a lot of places, but by far the best source for Wydawnictwo books is Jadar Models in Poland. He sells the books for under $5 USD a piece and shipping is a flat rate of $2.85. He has secure ordering and processes orders relatively quickly and ships via airmail. He is also the best source for Armo & PART as he is the one who makes it. I have ordered from him numerous times and never once had a problem.
 _GOTOTOP