_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
eCatalog now available
KFMagee
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 1,586 posts
Armorama: 1,225 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 08, 2003 - 09:28 PM UTC
This is a repost that was lost in the recent server crash...

Until my website (www.scalemilitary.com) is complete, the best I can now offer to folks wanting a copy of the product catalog of diorama kits is as follows:

For a free softcopy of the catalog, send email to [email protected] and in the subject line indicate "Send Softcopy". Be aware this is a 7 Meg Word document with lots of color photos of the diorama products I cast and offer, along with an order form. Many items are available in Plaster OR Resin (but prices vary).

For a CD-ROM, send an email to me at [email protected] with the phrase "CD Copy" in the subject line. The CD cost $6.00, but is refunded in your first order of $25 or more. The fee of $6 covers postage as well as the cost of the cd, case, duplication and packaging. The CD also includes the following, which is NOT in the softcopy:

- Over 400 printable WWII-era commercial ads from 9 countries
- Scale Converter program that conversts to/from any scale
- Large color Photo Gallery of 20+ of my dioramas - many not posted anywhere else.
- Several electronic backgrounds - excellent backdrops for your dio photo sessions

For those wishing to order the CD, an invoice will be sent to you via PAYPAL.COM (the same service used by Ebay and by Jim here at Armorama), which allows you to pay instantly and securely via email check or credit card. If you live OUTSIDE the 48 Continental States, let me know, so I can calculate the exact postage for your CD. All CD orders be sure to include a full mailing address as to indicate where you want the CD sent!

Also note that while *most* items are always in stock, there are some that are poured as requested. I can only do a few of each daily, as my time is limited, and I can only oven-fire so many at once. Our plaster used is a very high (18,000 PSI) dental stone plaster - the best stuff on the market, and FAR superior to plaster (5,000 PSI) or hydrocal (8,000 PSI). At any rate, if there are any delays in shipping items, be aware your payment is not collected until your item is confirmed to ship.

Finally, be aware that several items in the catalog will support the Armorama website. 10% of all proceeds of specific items will be donated to Jim to help him upgrade the website server.

Let me know if you have questions!
KFMagee
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 1,586 posts
Armorama: 1,225 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 12:23 PM UTC
Folks - one more reminder - if you want to order the CD, please don't forget your exact mailing address.... otherwise we have another set of emails to go through to get that info. And if you live outside the US48 States, the rate for postage will be a little higher... once I have your address, I can tell you the exact amount... but to give an indication, Sweden is an extra $6.00 ($12.00 total) and the UK is $5.00 more ($11 total). Thanks!
 _GOTOTOP