_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
Selling built collection
landshark2
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 78 posts
Armorama: 45 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 05, 2006 - 05:17 AM UTC
I'm taking a job overseas for a couple of years and while I tried to convince the wife she had to get rid of her useless stuff (like wedding albums, the cats, her old clothes, jewelry), she's making me get rid of my stuff. So....I'm selling off a huge collection of built kits, unbuilt kits and spares box. If you're looking for 1/35 AFVs built for display, scrap yard or range targets, please check out ebay under Southwest Collectibles or search 1/35 built. I'll be posting quite a bit over the next couple of weeks (150 built kits alone).
If there's anything particular you want (including stuff from the spares box), please email me and I may have it.
TacFireGuru
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 3,770 posts
Armorama: 2,263 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 05, 2006 - 06:19 AM UTC
Hmmmm....Posted in "Campaigns??" Probably won't get much of a response. Perchance if it were moved to "Buying and Selling?"

How about a direct link to your "stuff?"

A mere two pennies.

Mike
sauceman
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 2,672 posts
Armorama: 2,475 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 05, 2006 - 07:20 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hmmmm....Posted in "Campaigns??" Probably won't get much of a response. Perchance if it were moved to "Buying and Selling?"

That's the point :-)

But honey i tried to sell them........honest!

cheers
landshark2
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 78 posts
Armorama: 45 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 05, 2006 - 08:20 AM UTC
Oops. You're right. I posted in the wrong forums. But, hey, that does give me an excuse not to really sell the collection.
 _GOTOTOP