_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
Beginners campaign questions
SGTJKJ
Visit this Community
Kobenhavn, Denmark
KitMaker: 10,069 posts
Armorama: 4,677 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 23, 2006 - 07:38 PM UTC
I have signed up for my first campaign: "Achtung Jabo". Looking forward to it. However, I have a few questions:

I see no ribbons on any profiles. How can that be? It is not because I have hidden them on profiles. I have tried to switch the "hide banners" and "hide profile" on and off.

Does anybody know what other campaigns might come up for the first part of 2007? I am planning a little Christmas shopping and might buy some stuff for the upcoming campaigns if I know what they are.
Johnston_RCR
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 470 posts
Armorama: 367 posts
Posted: Friday, November 24, 2006 - 02:00 AM UTC
Click on the "my profile" button at the bottom of a post, like mine for example. On the right side of that new page, you should see my two ribbons from Wheels: Move It Again! and the Modern Armour campaigns.

If you are looking for ribbons from the campaigns listed on the campaign page, you wont find any as they arent issued until the completion of the campaign.
brearc
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 12 posts
Armorama: 8 posts
Posted: Friday, November 24, 2006 - 05:48 PM UTC
this might sound dumb, but there is something about entering the campaigns i dont fully get, when you submit your entry, do you add your pictures required to the photo gallery created for the campaign?

thanks for someone clearing it up for me

I think i missed something in the reading
gbkirsch
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 627 posts
Armorama: 455 posts
Posted: Friday, November 24, 2006 - 09:07 PM UTC

Quoted Text

this might sound dumb, but there is something about entering the campaigns i dont fully get, when you submit your entry, do you add your pictures required to the photo gallery created for the campaign?

Hi Brett,

Since the campaigns are about fun and showing your builds, I have put a photo or two of my completed builds in both the campaign photo gallerys as well as in the campaign forum threads. Sometimes I'll even inclued a shot of the (WIP) work in progress in a campaign forum thread. Do whatever makes you happy and keep going until you hear the hammer cock!

Good luck,
Gary
SGTJKJ
Visit this Community
Kobenhavn, Denmark
KitMaker: 10,069 posts
Armorama: 4,677 posts
Posted: Friday, November 24, 2006 - 09:33 PM UTC
Thanks for the answers. Now I know where to look for ribbons. It is a quite nice idea.

Anybody know what the subjects might be for the next campaigns coming at the start of 2007?
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
KitMaker: 3,098 posts
Armorama: 1,236 posts
Posted: Friday, November 24, 2006 - 10:25 PM UTC
Hi there Jesper,

Just go to the top of the page and click on the Campaigns bar that is located right under your name. That will show you all of the current and future campaigns.

HARV
 _GOTOTOP