_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: British Armor
Discuss all types of British Armor of all eras.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Firefly VC 1/35 - D6323 - In the shops
AlanL
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 14,499 posts
Armorama: 11,675 posts
Posted: Friday, December 01, 2006 - 06:19 AM UTC
Hi Guys,

Just browsing in Netrmerchants and I noticed that the 1/35 Firefly VC kit No 6323 is out.

Hadn'r noticed anything about it's release, although I knew it was on the way. Anyone got one yet, and any feeback on the kit?

Cheers

Al
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espańa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Friday, December 01, 2006 - 02:27 PM UTC
I assume (by the 4-digit re. code) that this is DML. It's not new, it might have had the moulds cleaned up a bit, but it's NOT a new release for a simple reason - DML are NOT planning on reworking the Vc with the release of the Tasca one. Tasca (to DML) are a FRIENDLY company and there is some agreement not to step on each others toes....
AlanL
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 14,499 posts
Armorama: 11,675 posts
Posted: Friday, December 01, 2006 - 03:37 PM UTC
Hi Jim,

Correct it's the Dragon one. Didn't think it was a new one, and the Tasca kit looks great, so if I can think of a reason I'll probably go for that one. Shopping list just keeps getting longer :-) :-) :-)

Cheers

Al
Halaci
Visit this Community
Budapest, Hungary
KitMaker: 223 posts
Armorama: 215 posts
Posted: Friday, December 01, 2006 - 03:40 PM UTC
Hi Alan,

It seems to be the Euromilitaire special editition issue. As I have not seen any special info about it I assume, that there are only some special decals and maybe some corrected and added photoetch parts to the old Vc kit, plus the special box cover with Douglas Kay.
 _GOTOTOP