_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Thank you my Armorama.com family!!
Wolf-Leader
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 1,225 posts
Armorama: 520 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 10:44 PM UTC
I have been a member of this great site for a long time and I thank you for doing such great work. Keep it up!!!
The reason I am posting this is, just recently I went back to Missing-lynx.com to post a question on their site. Now Missing-lynx.com was my main site for a very long time untill a friend told me of Armorama.com and now I am a life long member of this site! :-)
Anyway I tried posting my question on Missing-lynx.com but I was unable to unless I joined this group called Network54. So I did what I was instructed to and after 45 mins. of trying to log on I finally got on to post my one question or so I thought. When I did try to post that one question in the area in need, it told me it was for members only. Hell I thought I just became a member!!?? Anyway to make a long story short I said to hell with it and deleated all my member info and decided to stick with a good thing, my modeling family Armorama.com!! :-) :-)
So with that off my chest I think that Missing-lynx.com is still a good website to get information you need, but to post or even log on is more of a long hasle than any thing else. Feed back or comments would be nice or maybe it is just me being a little winney.
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Armorama: 9,071 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 11:50 PM UTC
Some folks mistakenly try to join the ML Moderators Only forum when trying to join ML.
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 8,074 posts
Armorama: 3,293 posts
Posted: Friday, December 08, 2006 - 12:10 AM UTC
Hey, Jody, I see you've made your trek back down south. We're at a whopping 21 degrees right now, so I a little bit jealous.
Good to see you posting.
 _GOTOTOP