_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Tamiya SU-85 kit #35072
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Armorama: 9,071 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 - 07:09 AM UTC
I just traded a KV-1 that someone needed on Hyperscale, and in return he sent me this kit. The directions for this kit were missing and the directions for an SU-122 were included. Does anyone have a copy they can scan for me?

I like taking these old kits and putting a little TLC into them, but my knowledge of WW2 Soviet armor is lacking. I think I need some more reference books!
Some of the parts I know to be missing are C3, 4, 5, and 6, which are the drive sprocket and idler wheel. Also the lower hull is missing. Any assistance is appreciated. Off to eBay to find some parts! :-)
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 5,885 posts
Armorama: 3,799 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 - 10:41 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I just traded a KV-1 that someone needed on Hyperscale, and in return he sent me this kit. The directions for this kit were missing and the directions for an SU-122 were included. Does anyone have a copy they can scan for me?

I like taking these old kits and putting a little TLC into them, but my knowledge of WW2 Soviet armor is lacking. I think I need some more reference books!
Some of the parts I know to be missing are C3, 4, 5, and 6, which are the drive sprocket and idler wheel. Also the lower hull is missing. Any assistance is appreciated. Off to eBay to find some parts! :-)

I'll check when I get home Sabot - I may have a copy of that instruction sheet...

Gunnie
 _GOTOTOP