_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
Proposed Campaigns Under Review Update 1
jazza
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
KitMaker: 2,709 posts
Armorama: 1,818 posts
Posted: Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 12:44 PM UTC
Hi folks,

Just thought i would release my first update of the year in regards to the upcoming campaigns.

First off is to assure you folks that your submitted campaigns have not been overlooked. Last count as of last night had a tally of 28 proposals sent through for potential campaigns for the coming year. I will be reviewing each one in the coming week and would be contacting the campaign leaders shortly after that.

Secondly, i would also like to mention that i wont be re-inventing the wheel when it comes to campaigns and have been revising through the comments mentioned in an earlier thread initiated by Jim.L. For those who wish to refer to it, its here:
Campaign Policy & Updates

I will be taking some of the points mentioned here into account when selecting potential campaigns.

Thirdly, since these campaigns were meant to both encourage members and bring about some enjoyment in this hobby, i figured it only made sense to run through the short listed campaigns with the rest of you. Basically, you tell me what you like and i will try my best to make it happen.

Last but not least, for all those wishing to submit new proposals in the coming week, it would pay to add as much detail as you can before submitting them through. Try to 'pre-empt' the questions that you would most likely receive from members wishing to enlist in your campaign. The most common questions i always receive is whether a certain kit is eligible for the campaign and also when is the last date for enlistment.

Also it would be great if you could paste the link to the thread which you had started to find out potential participants. The better you sell your idea, the more likely i would reach for my pocket.

More updates to follow so here's getting the ball rolling on these campaigns!
 _GOTOTOP