_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Contests
This group is home to our various contests, promotions and drawings.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Dragon AMoM Feb Bulivyf #1
bulivyf
Visit this Community
Praha, Czech Republic
KitMaker: 2,450 posts
Armorama: 2,409 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 04:09 PM UTC
Here is my Tiger I Late production.Model is Dragon 3 in 1, paint Gunze colors. Weathering oil color and MiG pigments. There are lots more photos linkname http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l174/bulivyf/Tiger%20I%20%20205/.

HazZaRd
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
KitMaker: 291 posts
Armorama: 288 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 05:57 PM UTC
i'm not realy an WWII fan but i must say this one looks realy good
great job Miloslav

,Gijs
210cav
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 6,149 posts
Armorama: 4,573 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 06:33 PM UTC
Nicely done. Can you describe how you painted the camouflage pattern. I am especially interested in your technique (air brush or hand painting) of the pattern on the muffler covers.
thanks
DJ
trahe
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 1,158 posts
Armorama: 950 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 11:45 PM UTC
Looks great. My only comment is that the antenna looks unpainted. I'm not a WWII German expert, so I could be wrong. It just looks out of place that color. Really like the subtle weathering and the added foilage!
bulivyf
Visit this Community
Praha, Czech Republic
Posted: Sunday, February 04, 2007 - 12:09 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Looks great. My only comment is that the antenna looks unpainted. I'm not a WWII German expert, so I could be wrong. It just looks out of place that color. Really like the subtle weathering and the added foilage!

h

Thank all in rating.
I think that antenna color is bad. This bad color bring about flash, real color is dark.
Here is one pics without flash.
Miloslav
sauceman
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 2,672 posts
Armorama: 2,475 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 04, 2007 - 12:12 AM UTC
Love the Zim!

good luck in the contest

cheers
pzcreations
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
KitMaker: 2,106 posts
Armorama: 1,116 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 04, 2007 - 04:15 AM UTC
Looks great Miloslav...the title says #1...cant wait to see #2 !!
bulivyf
Visit this Community
Praha, Czech Republic
Posted: Sunday, February 04, 2007 - 04:24 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Looks great Miloslav...the title says #1...cant wait to see #2 !!

Tim, I don`t know, I have ready still two models but this contest I put only one.
Miloslav
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
KitMaker: 9,763 posts
Armorama: 7,444 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 04, 2007 - 01:14 PM UTC
Hi Miloslav. Another stunning model. Love the "radiant" colour finish, and the foilage camo is an excellent touch. The mud on the lower back hull and mud guards is very realistic. Decals have sat down perfectly on the zimmerit.
One thing is a little unsual ... there is no visible dust on the tank, but there are dust streaks on the side guard-flaps ... maybe if these were somewhat darker, they would be more consistent with the mud colour on the lower hull?
bulivyf
Visit this Community
Praha, Czech Republic
Posted: Sunday, February 04, 2007 - 01:29 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi Miloslav. Another stunning model. Love the "radiant" colour finish, and the foilage camo is an excellent touch. The mud on the lower back hull and mud guards is very realistic. Decals have sat down perfectly on the zimmerit.
One thing is a little unsual ... there is no visible dust on the tank, but there are dust streaks on the side guard-flaps ... maybe if these were somewhat darker, they would be more consistent with the mud colour on the lower hull?

Hi Frank,
I think this is no visible but on the lower hull is as well mud (no more) because I apply mud as final and this is very complicated.
Miloslav
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
KitMaker: 9,763 posts
Armorama: 7,444 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 04, 2007 - 04:20 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I think this is no visible but on the lower hull is as well mud (no more) because I apply mud as final and this is very complicated.

Hi Miloslav. Yeah, I can see traces of mud there .... but when looking further ... especially the image showing the antanna ... this does appear darker. Its quite possible that these streaks look brighter in the first images, because of flash and/or your lighting. Ive noticed this on my models as well sometimes. Photographs of models can be decieving at the best of times .... but thats all we have to judge on. Good luck in the competition!
bulivyf
Visit this Community
Praha, Czech Republic
Posted: Sunday, February 04, 2007 - 05:25 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Hi Miloslav. Yeah, I can see traces of mud there .... but when looking further ... especially the image showing the antanna ... this does appear darker. Its quite possible that these streaks look brighter in the first images, because of flash and/or your lighting. Ive noticed this on my models as well sometimes. Photographs of models can be decieving at the best of times .... but thats all we have to judge on. Good luck in the competition!

Hi Frank, this is possible but this stroke is normal MIG Evropean Dust and this is no dark.
Miloslav
 _GOTOTOP