_GOTOBOTTOM
MAFVA Forum
The official forum for the Miniature AFV Association.
Hosted by Tom Cromwell
MAFVA Nationals, Duxford June 17th 2007
Jimmie
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 230 posts
Armorama: 230 posts
Posted: Friday, March 02, 2007 - 06:02 PM UTC
Hi Troops,

Now that I have battled my way back on to this forum (My middle name is Luddite), I can tell you that the MAFVA Nationalks will atke place at the Imperial War Museum Duxford on Sunday June 17th 2007.

As in previous years we are holding the event in conjunction with the Military Vehicle Show run by the DAS volunteers & the Military Book Fair next door in the American Air Museum. There will also be plenty of Flakbait in the skies.

If you want to make a weekend of the event, many traders & clubs will be setting up on the Saturday, and it is also an ideal opportunity to look round the museum and visiting military vehicles who have arrived early.

There will be MAFVA competition classes for all types of military vehicles, plus open classes for non-MAFVA types. If last year is anything to go by there will be plenty of prizes to be won. All Junior entrants will be given a prize whether they win or not.

For full details of the show and competitions visit the Nationals page at www.mafva.org.uk .

The leading manufacturers & retailers are already booked, along with MAFVA branches and other clubs.

Hopefully see you there,

Paul Middleton
MAFVA Liason Officer
 _GOTOTOP