_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
trumpter tank transporter maz 537.
SK2
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 94 posts
Armorama: 58 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 - 01:30 PM UTC
I was on a site and saw a soviet tank transporter maz 537 (later version) #00212 made by trumpeter that's supposed to be released sometime this year. I emailed trumpeter to ask about a release date. They have yet to get back to me. Is it released yet? If so where can I get one. How much does it cost. Any one have any info please let me know .
Thanks in advance
Sk2
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 - 01:34 PM UTC
It's STILL getting listed in their catalogue for release this year, however with the releases that are being listed (BMPs for may/June etc. etc.) i'm not overly hopeful that we're going to see it anytime soon...
Jacques
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
KitMaker: 4,630 posts
Armorama: 4,498 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 - 08:13 PM UTC
Trumpeter have two of the MAZ listed, a early and a late. They have gone from a black and white picture of the real vehicle to box art, so that is a positive sign and I am hoping the kit will be out sometime this year, maybe this fall. I expect there will not be a lot of "hoopla" over this kit compared to many of the others they are releasing, so it may not get as noticed when it comes out. I plan to get about 10!

I would expect the kit to retail in the US$100, but that is just a WAG on my end.
 _GOTOTOP