_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum
Russian or Soviet vehicles/armor modeling forum.
Cyberhobby T34
irish
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 170 posts
Armorama: 146 posts
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2007 - 07:53 AM UTC
For anyone interested, Dragon Online USA has started to accept pre-orders for the T-34/STZ.

Hopefully, this is the first of many T34 variants produced by Dragon/Cyberhobby.

irish
Alpenflage
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 1,120 posts
Armorama: 1,002 posts
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2007 - 05:29 PM UTC
Thanks Irish. I went and pre-ordered mine last night. Still think Dragon/Cyber Hobby should have done the famous T-34 STZ that was used in Stalingrad, but we'll take this anyway

Cyber-Hobby also has another Kubelwagen ready for pre-order. This time its a "cold weather starter" version with crew figures. Looks like you have the option of doing a "bundle order" and get both the new T-34 STZ and the Kubelwagen for a special price.

Nice thing to ponder over a nice hot cup of joe

Cheers !!

Robert
johnnyboy
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 173 posts
Armorama: 80 posts
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2007 - 06:18 PM UTC
alpen,cant wait to come down this weeknd and hang for the meeting and chat about these kits i have been waiting a while for this t-34.love the cyber hobby kits talk to you soon johnnyboy
zokissima
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 259 posts
Armorama: 217 posts
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2007 - 09:29 PM UTC
Anyone know of any details about the Cyberhobby T-34 kit?
mark197205
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,593 posts
Armorama: 1,465 posts
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2007 - 09:36 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks Irish. I went and pre-ordered mine last night. Still think Dragon/Cyber Hobby should have done the famous T-34 STZ that was used in Stalingrad, but we'll take this anyway

Cyber-Hobby also has another Kubelwagen ready for pre-order. This time its a "cold weather starter" version with crew figures. Looks like you have the option of doing a "bundle order" and get both the new T-34 STZ and the Kubelwagen for a special price.

Nice thing to ponder over a nice hot cup of joe

Cheers !!

Robert

Ordered mine today, went for the combo deal, might as well save a bit of cash ordering both at the same time...
 _GOTOTOP