_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Armorama through WAP?
User_789
Visit this Community
Sweden
KitMaker: 476 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2003 - 12:50 AM UTC
Can I access to Armorama through Wireless Aplication Protocoll (WAP)? I have an Ericsson T68 i. Should I write; wap.armorama.com ?

Here is the telephone:

Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 5,579 posts
Armorama: 2,988 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2003 - 01:54 AM UTC
I have the same cell phone... ThomasB already talked about getting on Armorama using mobile phone (a week ago on Junk Drawer), but I must admit I haven't tried it yet.

BTW, I got the camera for my T68i.. and was looking at Bluetooth handsfree set. Do you have some accessories for it?

Mario M.
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
KitMaker: 1,538 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2003 - 01:06 PM UTC
I tried but it's not possible yet. We need to translate the site to WML format first (hint hint ). I got a mineral-gray T68mc upgraded to a T68i. Some phones like the ThomasB's P800 can access Armorama but only through a mini web browser.

Accessories? I got a handsfree kit I bought from the Bugis flea market in Singapore that cost me a grand total of 3.25 USD The Bluetooth headset is my dream accessory but it costs as much as the phone
Bribo
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 205 posts
Armorama: 129 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2003 - 01:57 PM UTC
Hmm... I use a blackberry, with the browser add in. How cool to be able to access armorama from anywhere! I'd never get any work done. :-)
ThomasB
Visit this Community
Skåne, Sweden
KitMaker: 762 posts
Armorama: 323 posts
Posted: Monday, May 26, 2003 - 07:41 AM UTC
Well, it was very cool to be able to acces Armorama from everywhere... just until I got the bill for the cell phone... since then I only log on to Armorama through my god old computer...

_GOTOTOP