_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
Russian T-90A
Blucop
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 279 posts
Armorama: 262 posts
Posted: Friday, May 16, 2008 - 02:10 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Blucop, got a photo of the damage? Hard to believe it is so bad that you cannot fix that uber-expensive kit. Who knows, maybe there is a way to salvage the kit...

You want me to post it here? I suppose I could take a few shots and do that.
Jacques
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
KitMaker: 4,630 posts
Armorama: 4,498 posts
Posted: Friday, May 16, 2008 - 03:51 AM UTC
If you feel comforatble posting them. Thought it might be a good sharing/learning experience for us all. We could see the damage and make suggestions and if one workds, we all know the technique that did it.

No biggie, but I see it as win/win (A neat little project on the thread, and maybe you get another usable turret).
xFOX_HOUNDx
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 249 posts
Armorama: 230 posts
Posted: Friday, January 22, 2010 - 02:41 AM UTC
Ok, so after a looooong hiatus (too long!), I have finally decided to finish this project off. I just finished putting together the Miniarm individual tracks which took exactly 79 per side for a perfect fit. I also installed the Shtora lenses. Basically all I have left to do is paint and weather the tracks, aa gun, unditching beam, a little mud here and there and call it good. I would love to put it on a base something simple though. Im open to suggestions. I was thinking something like a street or just some patch of ground. I'll post some pics tonight when I get home. Later!
Gundam-Mecha
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,019 posts
Armorama: 933 posts
Posted: Friday, January 22, 2010 - 03:35 AM UTC
Good to see another T-90 build.

The Miniarm set is a great kit, I really enjoyed building mine.

What did you use for the Shtora lenses? Did you include a glass lense or something?
 _GOTOTOP