_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Welcome Trident Hobbies!
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Monday, April 28, 2003 - 08:11 PM UTC
I would like to officially welcome Trident Hobbies as a supporter/advertiser of our site. They are running a Site Contributor banner in the Warships section of the site (just click on the warships link at the top of the page -- the banner is on the right side)

I would like to thank Chris Decker at Trident for his companies support and ask all our members to check them out soon.

In lieu of their support I will be making some extra special efforts to update and attract more Warship users to Armorama. I know we have been steadily growing in this area and regular posts are in the forum everyday, but I think we can do better with the news and feature articles getting published. So if you are interested in ship building and want to help out, please let me know.

Cheers,
Jim
Kencelot
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 4,268 posts
Armorama: 2,804 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 02:41 AM UTC
Welcome aboard Trident Hobbies! It's great to have your support.
We'll all do our best to support you too!
mj
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 1,331 posts
Armorama: 569 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 04:07 AM UTC
I've used Trident Hobbies about three times for 1/700 waterline models. Their prices were very good, and the service was even better. I highly recommend them.

Mike

Desert-Fox
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 652 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 06:11 AM UTC
I don't build floaty thingys, but all support is very welcome. Thank you very much!!!
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 8,581 posts
Armorama: 630 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 06:15 PM UTC
:-) I'm with Martin, not into floaty things (unless they have wings) but all support is very welcome. Thank you Trident :-)
Mal
warlock0322
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 1,036 posts
Armorama: 153 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 06:37 PM UTC
I too have used Trident in the past and must echo MJ's response. Great Prices and better service. If it floats or floated they usually have it and if they don't they can tell you were you can find it.
Welcome Aboard Trident looking foward to seeing the New Admiral line (1/350 Massachsetts especially)..
 _GOTOTOP