_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Guntrucks!
Guntrucks of all nationalities and flavors.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Chester's combo
animal
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 4,503 posts
Armorama: 3,159 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 12:40 PM UTC
Here is some pics of a combo gun truck that I built for a crewman who served on the Satans Li'l Angel and the Black Widow during his tour of duty in Vietnam. The front and driver's sides have the markings for the Black Widow and the passenger and rear sides have the markings of the Angel.

animal
mother
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 3,836 posts
Armorama: 1,370 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 04:53 PM UTC
Hello Dave, great to see you here and that your back at modeling...small problem...your photos are not showing up. I'd love to see them.

Happy Modeling,
Joe
animal
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 - 04:08 AM UTC
Sorry about that. I moved the pics to another album. Didn't realize they would go blank. All fixed now (I hope)
SHERMAN2
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 89 posts
Armorama: 77 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 12:34 PM UTC
Hey Dave, Nice build! How many guntrucks built does this make?
Which truck does the front and rear belong to? Kind of a neat idea since you can't see both sides at the same time. A two in one model.

Joe
animal
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 12:46 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hey Dave, Nice build! How many gun trucks built does this make?
Which truck does the front and rear belong to? Kind of a neat idea since you can't see both sides at the same time. A two in one model.

Joe

Thanks Joe. This one is number 467. I had taken about a year off from building and now i have 12 new commissions staring me in the face. They help to finance my yearly Gathering reunion. This last one was the best so far.I built this one for a guy who served on both the trucks. He is displaying in on a turntable under glass. It was Chester idea to build the combo. I am just about finished with the Highland Animals. It was a 2 1/2 ton gun truck from the late 60's. I will be posting some pics soon.I am glad to see you building the trucks again as well. I have a bunch of new pics of some of the originals along with a bunch of the 1:1 replicas of our Gathering group. Got a few of the Jersey crews trucks also.

animal
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 15,338 posts
Armorama: 7,297 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 03:51 PM UTC
Good to see you back Dave.
Thomas_
Visit this Community
Aargau, Switzerland
KitMaker: 63 posts
Armorama: 57 posts
Posted: Monday, October 06, 2008 - 11:39 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Sorry about that. I moved the pics to another album. Didn't realize they would go blank. All fixed now (I hope)

can't see the pictures.....
cannot find them on PhotoBucket (?)
 _GOTOTOP