_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
New to the Campaign
SpPz2A2
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 1 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 06:37 PM UTC
Evening/morning/afternoon everyone;
Just joined the campaign...I have several older boxing of MB kits...I finished the MB Humber kit back in September, 2009...sooo if I'm reading the rules correctly...its DQ'd. Though...I'm sure I could have my arm twisted into building another one . I haven't decided which one I'll try my hand at...but the Tank Transporter looks very tempting.

I'll try to take some pictures later on tomarrow and see if they will post.

Thanks for making this campaign possible!!!
tread_geek
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 2,847 posts
Armorama: 2,667 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 - 05:09 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Evening/morning/afternoon everyone;
Just joined the campaign...I have several older boxing of MB kits...I finished the MB Humber kit back in September, 2009...sooo if I'm reading the rules correctly...its DQ'd. Though...I'm sure I could have my arm twisted into building another one . I haven't decided which one I'll try my hand at...but the Tank Transporter looks very tempting.

I'll try to take some pictures later on tomarrow and see if they will post.

Thanks for making this campaign possible!!!

Greetings and welcome Greg. I take it that this is your first campaign and that you are new to Armorama. You are correct is your read of the rules and your '09 Humber does not qualify. However, you still have plenty of time to build another or the tank transporter or for that mater both.

I'd like to point out one thing though. You've posted this message in the general Campaign Forum but it should be in the official Matchbox Campaign thread. Just click on that link to go to the last page of the official thread. I've added you're callsign to the members chart.

Cheers,
tread_geek (Campaign Leader)
 _GOTOTOP