_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
NEWS
Masterbox: Two NEW Releases
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 04:28 AM UTC
Masterbox Ltd. have just mailed us with details of two completely New figure sets which will be available shortly. Details and Images of the New Sets, can be seen:

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!

Bluestab
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 2,160 posts
Armorama: 1,906 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 04:44 AM UTC
Nice. Good to see some early, early war Soviet troops. The motorbike set has alot of possibilities as well. I'd probably break it up and use the motorbike crew for something else....maybe incorporate it in with their Accident set. Maybe the second bike was sent to locate the first.
pseudorealityx
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
KitMaker: 2,191 posts
Armorama: 1,814 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 04:46 AM UTC
That Crossroad set is really neat. Very different from what anyone else is providing.
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 1,744 posts
Armorama: 1,359 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 12, 2010 - 07:07 AM UTC
Move over Dragon...Masterbox is closing the gap quickly in terms of the quality of sculpting and molding. I believe they are already light years ahead in the originality and subject matter departments. There are no other manufacturers out there that exhibit so much imagination...(with the exception of Zvezda's motorcycle rider with pig). These aren't your run-of-the-mill "guys standing around pointing" sets.

I applaud Masterbox for "Thinking outside the box" once again.

Jeff
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 12, 2010 - 07:17 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Move over Dragon...Masterbox is closing the gap quickly in terms of the quality of sculpting and molding. I believe they are already light years ahead in the originality and subject matter departments. There are no other manufacturers out there that exhibit so much imagination...(with the exception of Zvezda's motorcycle rider with pig). These aren't your run-of-the-mill "guys standing around pointing" sets.

I applaud Masterbox for "Thinking outside the box" once again.

Jeff

Pretty neat Box-Art as well?
 _GOTOTOP