_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
NEWS
MasterBox: New Brits, New Approach
JasonD
Visit this Community
Wales, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 79 posts
Armorama: 56 posts
Posted: Friday, July 01, 2011 - 01:22 AM UTC
Alan

Just found my old copy of Ospreys British Army Commando's in WW11 and there a photo in there of a Commando in WE late 1944/5 (think its the rhine crossing) with a thompson with a forward pistol grip but with a straight 20/30 round mag, which is an interesting combo.

This is a great set and would say to masterbox do the full airfix and give us loads of extras with the set and it will sell loads. Still think the old airfix British army in western europe multipose set is the best all round set of figures I have ever bought. Sentimental may be as it was the first I bought but it was filled with extras, even a 2" mortar for heaven sake. If only the likes of DML and Miniart would do the same.
dioman13
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 2,184 posts
Armorama: 1,468 posts
Posted: Friday, July 01, 2011 - 01:46 AM UTC
Last night I got my list together for figures to buy and now I have to add another. Absolutly fantastic looking set. For me it's a must have. So many figure sets coming out I wonder if I'll live long enough to build them all. Hey, what happened to at least one guy pointing? M.B. has done it again, dam good idea there and I'm betting my stash they will sell like crazy.
clovis899
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 774 posts
Armorama: 605 posts
Posted: Friday, July 01, 2011 - 07:34 AM UTC
You have got to love all the British/Commonwealth figures that have appeared, or are in the pipeline, over the last few years. This new set is no exception, they look great, and I especially like the guy peering around the door. Another dynamic pose for those of us who aren't 'masters' at modifying poses ourselves!

Rick Cooper
 _GOTOTOP