_GOTOBOTTOM
Constructive Feedback
For in-progress or completed build photos. Give and get contructive feedback!
1st ever build
bronzey
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 300 posts
Armorama: 256 posts
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 - 11:35 PM UTC
Hello everyone,

ok i know this is nowhere as good as the other work i have seen on this site but its my 1st attempt and just wanted to know your thoughts. Its a Leopard tank, i'm sure some of you didn't need me to tell you that lol this is 1/72 scale, not what i wanted to do but my wife got it for christmas and felt rude if i didn't lol See being a young lad (24 in fact) i'm planning on using my fav online xbox game Battlefield 3 as my basis for my models, so i'm planing on doing a LAV-25, humvee, abrams tank etc in 1/35. This was still great fun to do and I really enjoyed it.

http://gallery.kitmaker.net/data/500/IMAG0168.jpg

p.s. i hope i've done this pic right lol
Magpie
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 653 posts
Armorama: 273 posts
Posted: Saturday, January 07, 2012 - 12:37 AM UTC
G'day Alex, the Leo looks pretty good mate, a bit more light in the pic would help a bit tho' so we can see all those fine details !

Congratulations on your first build, there is of course a right of passage to be preformed after such a momentous event , so don't be alarmed when 2 burly lads with buckets of cold spaghetti turn up at the door.

Look forward to seeing the rest of your "BF3 period" works.
bronzey
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 300 posts
Armorama: 256 posts
Posted: Monday, January 09, 2012 - 10:06 AM UTC
hey,

thank you scott, i've used this tank as my pratice and done my 1st wash, was shocked at how much it improved it, such a simple methord with great results! btw i got as flash on these pictures lol i redo the mud on the sides etc after the wash, felt the contrast between the dark tank n light mud looked good.

_GOTOTOP