_GOTOBOTTOM
Constructive Feedback
For in-progress or completed build photos. Give and get contructive feedback!
Geschutzwagen 39(H) 10.5cm LeFH18(Sf)
KrzysztofW
Visit this Community
Gdańsk, Poland
KitMaker: 27 posts
Armorama: 26 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 04:09 AM UTC
Hello!

I would like to show you my last project, Geschutzwagen 39(H)
I used to build rather poor Trumpeters kit, with Hobby Boss track and minor additions. Model has been painted Tamiya acrylics.

Thanks for looking.
all comments welcome
best regards Krzysztof
http://vis-miniatures.blogspot.com/

panzerbob01
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 3,128 posts
Armorama: 2,959 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 11:01 AM UTC
Krysz;

VERY NICE! I think you have made the kit sing in about every way - the paint scheme is very cool, you did up the radio set quite nicely, the external detailing looks sharp, and the tracks worked out quite well, IMO! I really like the gentle mudding on the road gear and tracks, and the light weathering you've done around the hull. I'm no real fan of heavily-dinged vehicles nor of really heavy mud (save when in a dio or such where the "Russian road" is evident!)-

Great job!

The Bronco kit of this thing is on my stack - having built other Bronco Hotchkiss vehicles, I suspect that the tracks will be at least as good as those HB. Whether I'll capture the rest of the ambiance of this "Alfred Becker special" as well as you have remains to be seen!

Thanks! for posting this!

Bob
bizzychicken
Visit this Community
Wales, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 967 posts
Armorama: 842 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 11:58 AM UTC
Great Kit Love the Angled Cammo with just small ammounts of yellow showing through the green. Very clean, nice build. Thanks for share'n Cheers Geraint.
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
KitMaker: 6,048 posts
Armorama: 4,619 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 09:44 PM UTC
Very good work Krzysztof I like the wethering in the fighting compartment and on the suspension especially
steve-o
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 545 posts
Armorama: 295 posts
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2012 - 04:26 AM UTC
I agree with everyone else! very, very nice! In fact, the more I looked at it, the more I liked it.

It was hard to find anything to suggest improvement, but there is one thing that caught my eye. The radio is very nice, (great addition with the wires) but it looks very "new" compared to the rest of the kit. Perhaps a little weathering there would blend it into the rest of the interior.

Great work!

- Steve
KrzysztofW
Visit this Community
Gdańsk, Poland
KitMaker: 27 posts
Armorama: 26 posts
Posted: Monday, February 20, 2012 - 07:39 AM UTC
Bob, Geraint, Pat, Steve thank you guys for your suggestions and kind words
 _GOTOTOP