_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
New WWII Dio Idea
Hammerjobi
Visit this Community
Denmark
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2002 - 11:24 AM UTC

Any Ideas??

Mark[/quote]
Well i do have a little idea about it. I found a site with some rubberstuff to cast plasterbuildings. They could give you something very special in ruins or a church. I will give you the adress to his site. Its easyer to see what i mean on his site. I got 2 of his rubberforms and if you want it i can send you a pic with a 1/35 Tiger beside it. They are not finished but you will see what size a gothic church ruin have. www.hirstarts.com
John
[email protected]
Spike9077
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
KitMaker: 179 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 01, 2002 - 02:19 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Well i do have a little idea about it. I found a site with some rubberstuff to cast plasterbuildings. They could give you something very special in ruins or a church. I will give you the adress to his site. Its easyer to see what i mean on his site. I got 2 of his rubberforms and if you want it i can send you a pic with a 1/35 Tiger beside it. They are not finished but you will see what size a gothic church ruin have. www.hirstarts.com
John
[email protected]

Sounds like just what I need. Are the buildings in 1/35? The molds are expensive though. Send me some pics at [email protected] . They look good but like I said they are expensive. If I was to buy a mold for western Europe, or France, what mold would you suggest. Thanks for the site. Its great, but It's expensive so I might just make my own simple molds out of legos.

Mark
 _GOTOTOP