_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Modern - USA
Modern Armor, AFVs, and Support vehicles.
Hosted by Darren Baker
OIF question
sfcgainey
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 21 posts
Armorama: 21 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 03:21 AM UTC
Sorry to say that I haven't received any reply yet. I haven't given up yet though. I'll keep digging. At least it's just the name on the tube so it won't be too hard to add...

Any progress pics?

Steven
ZETMAN
Visit this Community
Thessaloniki, Greece / Ελλάδα
KitMaker: 65 posts
Armorama: 48 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 11:43 AM UTC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUNzQoYUJzk

M1 Abrams vs. soviet 57mm AZP S-60

...is that a " bad habbit " ...running everything they find ?
ZETMAN
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 11:49 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Sorry to say that I haven't received any reply yet. I haven't given up yet though. I'll keep digging. At least it's just the name on the tube so it won't be too hard to add...
Any progress pics?
Steven

Thank you Steven...wip is postponed till we find info,or any other shots of the afv.Good news are that Mig-25 staff have been finally collected,and soon the topic will be updated.
ZETMAN
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, December 14, 2013 - 07:30 AM UTC
Hi Chaps! I have called several veterans asking about this particular Abraam's gun barrel name without any success.Seems it was a "ghost" mbt suppose.Did any of you kind fellow modellers dig out anything about it?Could you help me finish this project?Thank you in advance and look forward hearing from you soon.
Cheers,
Z
ZETMAN
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 12:37 AM UTC
Once bothering again,hope for the last time... There is indeed a name written on the barrel clearly,but though illegible.
I would be very grateful and really appreciate if someone here has the capability to enhance the photo so that the name could be read.
drengr84
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 1 posts
Armorama: 1 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 12:07 PM UTC
Holy mother of... THATS MY TANK! I believe this photo was taken late September 2003 at al Asad Airbase. Drew Carey is in the loaders station while my Troop Commander/ Tank Commander is guiding the tank over the Mig 25. I was on gate guard and missed the show. I do have a photo of myself on the Mig 25 the day before we destroyed it. That is the troop commander's tank, "Fox Xray", and yes it is Fox Troop, 2nd Squadron, 3 ACR. The gun tube said "40 oz to Freedom". My camera was destroyed but I managed to save 3 or four photos from OIF 1. Please get back to me.
 _GOTOTOP