_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
Diorama ideas 1/48
gregcctrn
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 329 posts
Armorama: 91 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013 - 05:33 AM UTC
Working in 1/48 scale, I have two diorama idea's and would really appreciate feed back, as to realism and such.

1.Creating a winter scene, I would like to include two models, the first being GWH's Fw. 189A-1 on skiis, and the Tamiya Fieseler Fi156C also on skiis...would these two aircraft have ever been stationed or work together?

2.This will be a meeting of 1/48 aircraft and armour. Using either the Verlinden 1/48 Treadway bridge system (#2338), or the Verlinden Stone Bridge (#2408), I would like to depict an fighter crashed into the water near a bridge - with an armour vehicle crossing the bridge, perhaps stopping out of curiosity . I am not sure if the Stone bridge accurately depicts the damage caused by fighter plane crashing into it?? Or would the Treadway bridge be better, as it would be set up beside the crashed plane...

I would really appreciate thoughts and suggestions......
GregCloseCombat
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 2,408 posts
Armorama: 2,394 posts
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 - 07:02 PM UTC
Hi Greg

I'm not familiar with the aircraft in your 1st idea, but the second dio I've started something similar with the Verlinden bridge. It's on the back burner now as I decided to do a different dio for the 1/48 camapign 3, but this was how far I got.

Try google for images of 1/48 dios because I've seen a few aircraft/armor mixes out there. Good luck. Check Track48.com and onefortyeight.com for gallery pics.

and join the campaign build here https://armorama.kitmaker.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Campaigns&file=index&req=showcontent&id=633

and build thread here:

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/196981&ord=&page=13
edoardo
Visit this Community
Milano, Italy
KitMaker: 642 posts
Armorama: 234 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 12:54 AM UTC
mmmm....
this to me seems unsolicited advertisment...
can the editor considering banning this guy and this kind of posts?
thanks
Edoardo

Quoted Text

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.
Doudoune Burberry Femme
Doudoune Ralph Lauren Homme
Cheap North Face Jackets
Belstaff Jackets
Goyard Handbags
Ugg Boots Outlet

gregcctrn
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 329 posts
Armorama: 91 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 07:41 AM UTC
Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

Seeing the bridge that you have started to work with is great. What is the length of the entire bridge?
 _GOTOTOP