_GOTOBOTTOM
Constructive Feedback
For in-progress or completed build photos. Give and get contructive feedback!
CyberHobby 1/35 M26 Pershing In Korea
hummingbird
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 120 posts
Armorama: 118 posts
Posted: Monday, July 01, 2013 - 04:15 AM UTC
Hey Beautiful people.

Among the chaos that is my work table, I manged to finish on product and I would like to share with you guys. This time, I will be adding a CyberHobby 1/35 M26 Pershings.

As you know, I'm striving to improve myself and would appreciate feedback, comments, tips and advices again.

The whole story regarding this build can be found on my blog post.
http://modeller-innovation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/cyberhobby-135-m26-pershings-in-korea.html
I don't want to fill the forum with so many pics and a rather long post. Please do have a look. Thanks in advance for any feed back you guys might have.
cdharwins
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 491 posts
Armorama: 462 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 12:40 PM UTC
Looks good, Gary. I like the snow, it looks like the powdery kind when it's really windy and brutally cold. But maybe some track marks behind the tank?

Chris
hummingbird
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, July 07, 2013 - 05:56 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Looks good, Gary. I like the snow, it looks like the powdery kind when it's really windy and brutally cold. But maybe some track marks behind the tank?

Chris

Hi Chris. Thanks for the feedback. I did put in track marks behind the trail but I messed it up when applying the snow on the area and it didn't show up AT ALL ...
Tojo72
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 4,691 posts
Armorama: 3,509 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 07, 2013 - 06:37 AM UTC
Really looks painted and weathered nicely,maybe some dirt or mud mixed in with the snow,looks kinda clean,even for a fresh fall.
hummingbird
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 11:50 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Really looks painted and weathered nicely,maybe some dirt or mud mixed in with the snow,looks kinda clean,even for a fresh fall.

Thanks sir.Yes, I agree the Snow looks clean but I had my doubt but I asked my Korean friends and they said when it snows there, everything is white.
Tojo72
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 4,691 posts
Armorama: 3,509 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 12:46 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Thanks sir.Yes, I agree the Snow looks clean but I had my doubt but I asked my Korean friends and they said when it snows there, everything is white.

Oh,yes I can definitly agree with that.So then I understand your dio to be at that moment when the freshly fallen snow blankets everything,and your scene really captures that.Not after it has been trampled into a messy morass.
 _GOTOTOP