_GOTOBOTTOM
Constructive Feedback
For in-progress or completed build photos. Give and get contructive feedback!
m2 bradley 3d model
caiman
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 12 posts
Armorama: 12 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 05:22 PM UTC
Hello everyone

I wanted to start a thread here to show my work in progres of a m2 bradley tank 3d model. Its still in the early stages but progress is good.

some pics of the bushmaster cannon also work in progress.
maybe I can have the gun turned into a kit soon

currently working on the turret. I need some refrence for the integrated sight unit. I checked primeportal and flikr but refrence is sort of limted. I hope maybe one of you kind folks could post some pics here please?

All the best.
jon_a_its
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,336 posts
Armorama: 1,137 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 08:32 PM UTC
Excellent work, I want one!

There have been a couple of Mfrs, Verlinden & Legends who have already done the box reactive armor, so your market might be limited, unless it's way more accurate or cheaper.

I would be interested in a set to upgrade the M2Ax to M2A3 standard, esp the difference in interior seating & rear hatch, and also turret interior.

good luck
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
KitMaker: 11,610 posts
Armorama: 7,843 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 09:56 PM UTC
Spectacular! Sign me up.
18Bravo
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 7,219 posts
Armorama: 6,097 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 11:29 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I would be interested in a set to upgrade the M2Ax to M2A3 standard, esp the difference in interior seating & rear hatch, and also turret interior.

I have just completed research on the M2A3 and M3A3 BUSK III upgrades, which includes all new seating in the rear compartment, ammo stowage, and a lot of unseen mods to the fuel cells. (unless you do a maintenance scene) You know what that means.
jon_a_its
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,336 posts
Armorama: 1,137 posts
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 - 12:28 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

I have just completed research on the M2A3 and M3A3 BUSK III upgrades, which includes all new seating in the rear compartment, ammo stowage, and a lot of unseen mods to the fuel cells. (unless you do a maintenance scene)

You know what that means.

empty wallet?
Vodnik
Visit this Community
Warszawa, Poland
KitMaker: 4,342 posts
Armorama: 3,938 posts
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 - 01:37 AM UTC
Hmmm... Isn't it Bushmaster 2 or 3 cannon on your drawing? As far as I know Bradley still only use Bushmaster 1 cannon. If it is Bushmaster 1, then the muzzle brake is not a type used on Bradley.
 _GOTOTOP