_GOTOBOTTOM
Constructive Feedback
For in-progress or completed build photos. Give and get contructive feedback!
BRADLEY BUSK
5thMech
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 81 posts
Armorama: 55 posts
Posted: Monday, July 07, 2014 - 02:04 PM UTC
Many, many thanks to Mr. Adam Phillips for his OUTSTANDING build article on the Meng Bradley BUSK!

It isn't often you read a comprehensive review of what a modeler seeks in a kit offering and how or how not the kit delivers on the established criteria. Mr. Phillips does a splendid job with this.

Not satisfied with just the prose, the visuals come in volume, clarity and quality. A mere 120 of 'em showing most everything you'd want to see about the way this beast goes together. Great job with the camera.

These are the kind of features that make Armorama so valuable to subscribers and casual visitors alike. I must confess to having a Meng Bradley BUSK already in my stash with no specific timeframe to build. If I did not have the kit, I would have gone out to get one immediately after enjoying Mr. Phillip's effort.

Thanks again for your excellent work and inspiration to the rest of us.
ivanhoe6
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 2,023 posts
Armorama: 1,234 posts
Posted: Monday, July 07, 2014 - 05:35 PM UTC
I pretty much did the same thing. Adam's build & photos made me crack open the old wallet and get one.
5th Mech, thanks for putting into words about how I became inspired to build me a Meng Bradley Busk too.

Tom
5thMech
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 81 posts
Armorama: 55 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 01:08 PM UTC
It's hard not to get fired up about a quality kit when someone takes the time and effort to let you know what to expect. Good luck with your build!
 _GOTOTOP