_GOTOBOTTOM
Constructive Feedback
For in-progress or completed build photos. Give and get contructive feedback!
Trumpeter 1/35 JGSDF Type 87 AW
hummingbird
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 120 posts
Armorama: 118 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 07:46 AM UTC
Good day to you dear readers.. Hope you readers having a good day and all are good.

Now that I am satisfied with my line up of SPG, I decided to go for IFVs and SPAAGs and wheeled vehicles. I started my other fleets with this particularly beautiful and sci-fi looking vehicle from Japan.

I painted this beautiful gal in Tamiya JGSDF Brown and Dark Green.

For weathering, I kept it rather clean apart from the various shades of mud and many streakings. I am very very weak in making streakings and since this baby offer a lot of nicely angled surfaces, I though I'd give streakings another try.

I decided to show a lot of rain marks streakings with a layer of dusts on top.

The chassis was bombarded with various colour of pigment for collected earth and soil.

There's only one huge boo-boo that I am really pissed about - I think I just saw a huge finger print on the front glacis.... darn it..... . "$%£$%$^&"%$£%

Well, that's about as much I can sum up about the build. More informations and more photos and bigger ones (4000X3000) can be found on my blog -

http://modeller-innovation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/trumpeter-135-jgsdf-type-87-aw.html

Please do have a look and thank you so much in advance for any feedback you guys may have. C&C are welcomed. Just be gentle haha.

Thank you for always supporting and for the kind words and various encouragements.

Until the next launch.
 _GOTOTOP