_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Axis - WWII
Armor and ground forces of the Axis forces during World War II.
Hosted by Darren Baker
1/35 Roden Bus
Ibuild148
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 177 posts
Armorama: 153 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 11:45 PM UTC
I received my 1/35 Opel Blitz 3.6-47 model W39 Ludewig last week. Today i opened the box to get a look. I would post pictures but I do not have the PhD qualifications to do so on this site.

I plan on starting her in a couple of weeks after I finish my ICM Lastkraftwagen 3,5 t AHN.
Phael_minis
Visit this Community
France
KitMaker: 208 posts
Armorama: 208 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 12:05 AM UTC
I just finished mine (will take some pics in the forthcoming days) and wonder if you will be as disappointed as I am by the quality and poor details (espacially interior, inacurate for ambulance version and probably for DAK)). I would have liked to see it done by meng or takom or trumpy...
anyway, AM brands need to work too!
Hohenstaufen
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,192 posts
Armorama: 1,615 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 01:03 AM UTC
Raphael,
Sorry to hear you found the kit inaccurate. I was quite excited to see this in a model shop in Bristol while visiting family and snapped it up having missed or forgotten the review. It looked OK in the box, I will have to pull it out and have a go at it (when I've cleared my backlog of unfinished projects!).
Ibuild148
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 177 posts
Armorama: 153 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 05:44 AM UTC
I was prepared that this would be somewhat disappointing. What I hope ultimately is that another manufacturer will embrace this and produce a better model.
 _GOTOTOP