Armor/AFV: Allied - WWII
Armor and ground forces of the Allied forces during World War II.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Asuka Model M4 Sherman
Cantstopbuyingkits
Visit this Community
European Union
KitMaker: 2,099 posts
Armorama: 1,920 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 09:30 PM UTC
I agree, they were just like Tamiya, Hasegawa and other mainland Japanese companies - overpriced in the UK and U.S., very reasonably priced in their homelands.
ALBOWIE
Visit this Community
New South Wales, Australia
KitMaker: 1,605 posts
Armorama: 1,565 posts
Posted: Monday, August 24, 2015 - 04:47 AM UTC
Reasonably priced here. They are the same price as a similar DML kit here and there are only a few DML Shermans up to the same level as these IMHO. All DML ones I have give you grief with transmission, Drive and backplate fit. plus frustrating instructions.
The fit of the Tascas is a joy after the frustration of a DML one. I would gladly pay $10-$20 more for a Tasca one to save me the frustration. I will say that even Tascas aren't perfect but the fixes are so easy (a weld line here and there being the usual fix) compared to a DML one. If DML hadn't taken shotcuts in their quaet to keep remodelling the original Italeri based kits we wouldn't have half the problems. If they had tooled up a precise lower hull like Tasca they would be a far better kit. Also I have never seen Tasca give you the wrong type of turret for a kit or only half the parts required to use the option of another turret (DML Composite). DML had four goes at getting the Firefly VC right and it STILL has pretty basic and frustrating errors. They did get the Hybrid 1c right third time around except for poor fit of Transmission, Final drives and hull rear.

The biggest problem I saw as far as Tasca/Asuka was that they had a poor limited distribution chain which seems to have been sorted here.

Al
M4A1Sherman
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 4,403 posts
Armorama: 4,078 posts
Posted: Monday, August 24, 2015 - 04:12 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Reasonably priced here. They are the same price as a similar DML kit here and there are only a few DML Shermans up to the same level as these IMHO. All DML ones I have give you grief with transmission, Drive and backplate fit. plus frustrating instructions.
The fit of the Tascas is a joy after the frustration of a DML one. I would gladly pay $10-$20 more for a Tasca one to save me the frustration. I will say that even Tascas aren't perfect but the fixes are so easy (a weld line here and there being the usual fix) compared to a DML one. If DML hadn't taken shotcuts in their quaet to keep remodelling the original Italeri based kits we wouldn't have half the problems. If they had tooled up a precise lower hull like Tasca they would be a far better kit. Also I have never seen Tasca give you the wrong type of turret for a kit or only half the parts required to use the option of another turret (DML Composite). DML had four goes at getting the Firefly VC right and it STILL has pretty basic and frustrating errors. They did get the Hybrid 1c right third time around except for poor fit of Transmission, Final drives and hull rear.

The biggest problem I saw as far as Tasca/Asuka was that they had a poor limited distribution chain which seems to have been sorted here.

Al

Both FORMATIONS and THE NEW TMD make replacement parts for the DRAGON AND ASUKA/TASCA Shermans. There are good reasons why they make these parts... These parts are all made to correct flaws AND to provide IMPROVED ACCURACY...
ericadeane
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 4,021 posts
Armorama: 3,947 posts
Posted: Monday, August 24, 2015 - 05:58 PM UTC
Dennis: by saying that Formations and the New TMD make Sherman improvement parts for both DML and Asuka, you're citing THAT as a counter-argument to Al Bowie's post? That in your opinion, DML and Asuka are generally equal? Is that what you're saying?

I fully fall on Al's side of the argument and disagree with your posts that suggest Dragon Shermans are on par with Asuka ones.

Head to head, I don't know any Dragon Sherman that is equal to the similar Asuka release.

I've seen the DML M4--- it looks to be their best effort. Al says the new DML Firefly IC is good too -- I can't comment.

But it's their THIRD Firefly IC. Asuka's FIRST Firefly IC is a jewel.

I'm not slagging Dragon bluntly. They're a big company and push the envelope -- sometimes making poor choices (e.g Black Label). I give credit where credit is due-- they do some FANTASTIC kits (M7 Priest HMC, Tiger Is, M48A3, Stug III ausf G etc.). As a matter of fact, I'm enjoying working on the M7 immensely and applaud the DML engineer/designers. It's wonderful.

But the fact of the matter is their entire catalog of Sherman subjects includes many dogs, and only turned the cornerl recently. I can't think of a single Asuka/Tasca subject could be considered a dog.

Let's say that DML's M4, M4 (105) and Firefly IC are top of the line. Great -- but what do you do if you want a solid M4A1, M4A2 , M4A3 or M4A4? Asuka or Dragon? No one in good conscience should advise Dragon over Asuka -- at least not yet. And Asuka has a great Firefly IC and a forthcoming M4 (the original subject of this thread), too.

With this new announcement of Tamiya's kit 35346 being a new-tooled M4A3E8, that might be a cool alternative.

Plus, the business decisions of TheNewTMD and Formations to offer parts for Asuka Shermans is an acknowledgement that Asuka Shermans SELL great. No one is going to plunk down $35 to fix an old moldy DML M4A4 or M4A1 kit when they can get a fantastic Asuka one for $48.

OddBall84
Visit this Community
Netherlands
KitMaker: 335 posts
Armorama: 266 posts
Posted: Monday, August 24, 2015 - 06:00 PM UTC
Tasca/Asuka upper hulls look to be on par with Formations (how long ago did they stop making these by the way?). Not having seen any T/A lower hulls yet those that Formations used to make have a great amount of detail in their accurate welds and things like drain plugs, hatches and bogey mounting areas.
ALBOWIE
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 03:26 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Al

Both FORMATIONS and THE NEW TMD make replacement parts for the DRAGON AND ASUKA/TASCA Shermans. There are good reasons why they make these parts... These parts are all made to correct flaws AND to provide IMPROVED ACCURACY...

AS I SAID IN MY POST - "I will say that even Tascas aren't perfect" - they are still streets ahead of DML's
OddBall84
Visit this Community
Netherlands
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 03:39 PM UTC
Look dude we get it, ok? Who died and made you king of everything.
ALBOWIE
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 04:28 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Look dude we get it, ok? Who died and made you king of everything.

Thank you for those kind words - Am I not allowed to respond to a post or is that reserved for obnoxious trolls? Do you have anything constructive to add?

The poster obviously didn't get it hence my clarification. The Shouting text was in direct reference to his shouted reply. I will add a little more now that I am King and after checking the Formations and TMD ranges re Tasca. Almost all of the "Corections" are to offer versions not covered by Tasca not to correct innacuracy.

Have a nice day
OddBall84
Visit this Community
Netherlands
Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 01:55 PM UTC
Umm it kind of gets obnixous after a few attempts at pushing your opinion on someone, or is it forbidden to note that mr. still no king? Instead of raising your voice as in capitalising if you want to achieve your goal you need to improve your argument or you will overshoot what you aim at. Having looked at your posts you do have interesting topics and discussions where not shouting (which makes you look better and seems to have started in 2007/2008 or thereabouts), so... this last sentence was what I really wanted to say

Just my constructive 2 cents while thoroughly improving on all the details where Tamiya is lacking in my M4A3 build, having a set of Formations parts and come to think of it even Academy parts to compare while awaiting Tasca/Asuka parts that having seen close up pictures, while being a great starting point, pale in comparison to their Formations counterparts.
A bit of work and some Archer or self made weld beads on a Tamiya or Dragon Sherman will save you the cost of a very expensive Tasca.
The Academy hull (with interior parts!) would just need better Archer casting marks and welding beads to pass muster and looks to be priced somewhere between Dragon and Tamiya, providing a very interesting alternative.

My nose for detail comes from a car factory worker in the quality control inspection department if that says anything.

Have a nice day yourself.
M4A1Sherman
Visit this Community
New York, United States
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 05:29 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Dennis: by saying that Formations and the New TMD make Sherman improvement parts for both DML and Asuka, you're citing THAT as a counter-argument to Al Bowie's post? That in your opinion, DML and Asuka are generally equal? Is that what you're saying?

I fully fall on Al's side of the argument and disagree with your posts that suggest Dragon Shermans are on par with Asuka ones.

Head to head, I don't know any Dragon Sherman that is equal to the similar Asuka release.

I've seen the DML M4--- it looks to be their best effort. Al says the new DML Firefly IC is good too -- I can't comment.

But it's their THIRD Firefly IC. Asuka's FIRST Firefly IC is a jewel.

I'm not slagging Dragon bluntly. They're a big company and push the envelope -- sometimes making poor choices (e.g Black Label). I give credit where credit is due-- they do some FANTASTIC kits (M7 Priest HMC, Tiger Is, M48A3, Stug III ausf G etc.). As a matter of fact, I'm enjoying working on the M7 immensely and applaud the DML engineer/designers. It's wonderful.

But the fact of the matter is their entire catalog of Sherman subjects includes many dogs, and only turned the cornerl recently. I can't think of a single Asuka/Tasca subject could be considered a dog.

Let's say that DML's M4, M4 (105) and Firefly IC are top of the line. Great -- but what do you do if you want a solid M4A1, M4A2 , M4A3 or M4A4? Asuka or Dragon? No one in good conscience should advise Dragon over Asuka -- at least not yet. And Asuka has a great Firefly IC and a forthcoming M4 (the original subject of this thread), too.

With this new announcement of Tamiya's kit 35346 being a new-tooled M4A3E8, that might be a cool alternative.

Plus, the business decisions of TheNewTMD and Formations to offer parts for Asuka Shermans is an acknowledgement that Asuka Shermans SELL great. No one is going to plunk down $35 to fix an old moldy DML M4A4 or M4A1 kit when they can get a fantastic Asuka one for $48.

If you check out some of the articles out there where modellers are STILL buying TMD and FORMATIONS parts to change/improve their "far and away much better" ASUKA/TASCA Sherman kits, you'll find that my suggestion, which is NOT an argument at all, supports my opinion that the differences between the DRAGON and ASUKA/TASCA Sherman kits are minimal. I'm happy to say that I use ASUKA/TASCA M4-series kits, in addition to my DRAGON Shermans.

What I AM saying is that I wind up changing out virtually the same parts for both the DRAGON AND ASUKA/TASCA kits in order to improve these kits, i.e- resin turrets, transmission/final-drive cases, road-wheels, gun mantlet and rotor assemblies, air filters, rear lower hull/engine plates, tools, etc. Since ASUKA/TASCA didn't make an earlier-style US M4 for quite a while up until their recent release of one, I found it more convenient to use the DRAGON #6511 M4 (Normandy) kit as a base for my work on this type. So, by and large, all this changing-around MINIMIZES the differences, whether they be merits or detractions, between the DRAGON and ASUKA/TASCA Sherman kits...

There is another blog going for a 56-degree hulled Direct Vision M4A3 elsewhere on this site, using the new ASUKA M4 kit as a base-kit. (MASTERFUL JOB, by the way...)

I built a slightly newer 56-degree hull M4A3, (not a Direct Vision machine), by using the DRAGON #6511 M4 kit as my base kit. And yes, I DID switch out nearly HALF the parts of my donor M4 with the great aftermarket stuff from TMD, FORMATIONS, ARMORSCALE's Early 75mm metal barrel, ABER and VOYAGER PE, and a bunch of other stuff. My stowage is a blend of BLAST and BLACK DOG, plus cardboard ration boxes from VERLINDEN, and a lot of home-made straps and wire to hang packs and M1 steel helmets from the turret's tie-down handles. I modified the kit's "Gen 2" .50 cal MG with ABER PE and an RB METAL .50 cal barrel and cooling sleeve. ARCHER Dry Transfers provided markings, 2nd Armored, Normandy, Summer, 1944...

I also built my M3 Lee conversion by using the DRAGON M7 HMC kit as a donor and the resin LEGEND M3 Conversion kit, which includes the entire upper hull, and with A LOT of "finagling" going into the work, I managed to come up with an M3 that meets my personal standards...

PS- Most of the time, I plunk down A HELLUVA LOT MORE THAN $35 in addition to the base kit's price to build ANYTHING in my collections... $100 plus the price of the donor is about average...
easyco69
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 2,275 posts
Armorama: 2,233 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 05:52 PM UTC

Quoted Text

That's very incorrect; Asuka sells tons of toys components besides models. Tasca's Pz IIL kits are the top of the line. Even before Tasca got bought out, their kit prices were the equivalent to a new DML release.

Why Tasca didn't do well, can only be speculation. They ventured into the 1/24 realm with 2 German and one US subject -- these failed miserably according to retailers. Heck, we don't even know that it WAS doing poorly. It may have been doing great and that's the reason Asuka acquired them.

Regardless, more kits are hitting the 1/35 market and that's the relevant point of discussion.

Hey , I am correct. Don't be a-hole. Tasca failed because of bad management & high prices. A bunch of a holes in the company....either that or they "sold out" & took the $ because they knew they were hitting hard times because of bad management & high prices. Its not speculation...its how companies do business with each other. The guy who founded Tasca still gets $ for the name...other then that, he has nothing to with the company anymore.He took the $ & ran.Legally the new comapny (that sells tons of other products, you idiot) can sell the Tasca sprues anytime he wants now but he has to get he's $ back for buying Tasca .
That happens every day in business...a little guy starts a model business , resin....he does real good in the market. Big company comes along & see's that, offers him big bucks to buy him out...so the big company can have little guys market share & expand on it.
Same dam thing happened to TRISTAR...Trumpeter bought them out...
"Regardless, more kits are hitting the 1/35 market and that's the relevant point of discussion." - no it's not you idiot , the M4 is finally hitting the market, thats the main point.
ericadeane
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 4,021 posts
Armorama: 3,947 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 11:19 PM UTC
Why the ad hominem attacks, David? Did I offend you? I said Asuka sells more stuff besides the Tasca stuff and speculated that Tasca could have been bought out b/c they were doing well -- just like you did. And I challenged your speculation about what happened to Tasca. But you call me an a$$hole and an idiot.

You know what: screw you.
Cantstopbuyingkits
Visit this Community
European Union
Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 12:23 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

That's very incorrect; Asuka sells tons of toys components besides models. Tasca's Pz IIL kits are the top of the line. Even before Tasca got bought out, their kit prices were the equivalent to a new DML release.

Why Tasca didn't do well, can only be speculation. They ventured into the 1/24 realm with 2 German and one US subject -- these failed miserably according to retailers. Heck, we don't even know that it WAS doing poorly. It may have been doing great and that's the reason Asuka acquired them.

Regardless, more kits are hitting the 1/35 market and that's the relevant point of discussion.

Hey , I am correct. Don't be a-hole. Tasca failed because of bad management & high prices. A bunch of a holes in the company....either that or they "sold out" & took the $ because they knew they were hitting hard times because of bad management & high prices. Its not speculation...its how companies do business with each other. The guy who founded Tasca still gets $ for the name...other then that, he has nothing to with the company anymore.He took the $ & ran.Legally the new comapny (that sells tons of other products, you idiot) can sell the Tasca sprues anytime he wants now but he has to get he's $ back for buying Tasca .
That happens every day in business...a little guy starts a model business , resin....he does real good in the market. Big company comes along & see's that, offers him big bucks to buy him out...so the big company can have little guys market share & expand on it.
"Regardless, more kits are hitting the 1/35 market and that's the relevant point of discussion." - no it's not you idiot , the M4 is finally hitting the market, thats the main point.

*Slow clap*

ppawlak1
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 1,973 posts
Armorama: 1,843 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 01:02 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Wow ...

..just Wow !
ALBOWIE
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 08:55 AM UTC
I'll mannered response seems to be the flavour of the day in this thread.
Al
M4A1Sherman
Visit this Community
New York, United States
Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 06:05 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Wow ...

..just Wow !

I thought this was a plastic modelling site- it's starting to look more like a TV "reality" show...
PanzerGeek
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 221 posts
Armorama: 217 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 08:34 PM UTC
It is so sad to see such a wonderful site turning into a rag because of a few bad apples. I have seen children behave better. This sort of nonsense needs to be sorted before things get too out of hand. I have already noticed some very good modellers leave the site for just this reason. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we all need to respect that. If you can’t respond in a dignified manner remember the old adage, if you can’t say anything nice shut the hell up! I expect better behavior from someone your age Dave. Bad form! Shame.
Big-John
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 731 posts
Armorama: 711 posts
Posted: Monday, August 31, 2015 - 01:50 AM UTC
“It’s not speculation”………sounds like pure speculation to me. To the best of my knowledge, I don’t think anyone knows exactly why Tasca changed their name to Asuka. But I’m sure it wasn’t due to bad management and high prices. To repeat what was already said earlier in this thread. It’s understood that the person behind their Sherman program left the company. Maybe they were a partner in the company and the remaining partners had to change the name? No one has a definitive answer.
KenLawrence
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 123 posts
Armorama: 116 posts
Posted: Monday, August 31, 2015 - 03:34 AM UTC
History is the trip-wire for claymore mines which kill those who don't know it.

1) Tasca legally re-organized under the new name of Asuka. The same people work there now.

2) While their 1:24 scale kits were not big sellers in the U.S. and Canada, they did sell out of the Pz.II and KS 750 kits. They re-issued them a few months back.

3) It seems that this 1:24 road was not the correct road to take which led to a parting of the ways with their designer.

4) As some here have correctly said, they still own their molds. They supplied the EZ-8 and M4A1 kits to Tamiya and Eduard in bulk bags.

5) They have re-issued a good number of their kits which we are stocking whenever possible.

6) They are considering other new kits.

We took on the Tasca line after they dropped Dragon as their importer. Under Dragon, Tasca 1:35 kit prices ranged from $80-100+. We sell the vast majority of them for $61.95 with only the TRV being more. The German Luchs kits are under $50. We think that these prices are reasonable for what are the best armor kits on the market, second to none.

I hope that this helps clear up this subject.

Best Regards,

Ken Lawrence
Pacific Coast Models, Inc.
trickymissfit
KitMaker: 1,388 posts
Armorama: 1,357 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 12:55 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Tasca/Asuka Sherman's are leaps and bounds bettter than Dragon offerings in terms of accuracy, fit, fidelity, and detail. Comparing them side by side makes the Dragon kits look even worse.

The price of Tasca kits was the fault of their US distributer, Pacmodels.

Went thru this thread, and gave a look see a few minutes ago. I pulled the Tasca Firefly Ic and the Dragon Ic for a really look see. Both are pretty nice kits, and the Tasca is roughly ten dollars more money. First thing I notice is the mold quality of the sprockets and suspension assemblies.
The Tasca looks a lot closer to the real thing. The upper hull is nicer and pretty close to a resin cast in my eyes. I would have liked a metal barrel with the Tasca kit. Next I drug out a brand new M4a1 kit (about a week old), and the only thing to compare it with was a Tamiya kit. Now the Tamiya kit was a slight bit over half the price. The molding is nice, but doesn't compare with the Tasca when you get into the details like headlight guards and of course suspension parts. I bought the kit to do a Ram conversion with a Formations upper hull. Now I plan on using somebody else's parts to finish out the build when I get time to start on it this winter.

On the otherside of the coin I've recently picked up the M4a3 with the 105mm gun. This kit looks better than the Ic and Vc kits from Dragon to me, but the running gear is still not up to Tasca. Yet still better than the others. Their M4a3e8 is really nice, but not a Tasca (I have the Tasca). Still compared to the older M4a3e8 from DML; this one is better. Lastly I have not mentioned the tracks in the kits. Tasca is the best rubber band track I've ever seen. To add to this I do have some slight reservations regarding the Tasca M4a1 tracks.
gary
trickymissfit
KitMaker: 1,388 posts
Armorama: 1,357 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 01:07 PM UTC

Quoted Text

History is the trip-wire for claymore mines which kill those who don't know it.

1) Tasca legally re-organized under the new name of Asuka. The same people work there now.

2) While their 1:24 scale kits were not big sellers in the U.S. and Canada, they did sell out of the Pz.II and KS 750 kits. They re-issued them a few months back.

3) It seems that this 1:24 road was not the correct road to take which led to a parting of the ways with their designer.

4) As some here have correctly said, they still own their molds. They supplied the EZ-8 and M4A1 kits to Tamiya and Eduard in bulk bags.

5) They have re-issued a good number of their kits which we are stocking whenever possible.

6) They are considering other new kits.

We took on the Tasca line after they dropped Dragon as their importer. Under Dragon, Tasca 1:35 kit prices ranged from $80-100+. We sell the vast majority of them for $61.95 with only the TRV being more. The German Luchs kits are under $50. We think that these prices are reasonable for what are the best armor kits on the market, second to none.

I hope that this helps clear up this subject.

Best Regards,

Ken Lawrence
Pacific Coast Models, Inc.

The last Luchs I bought cost me about $40 with a $5.00 off coupon. The Dragon Shermans usually run about $54 and I think two are $59. The last two Tasca M4a1's were $57.99 a piece. The Tamiya reboxed Shermans are about $65, where the Fireflys from Tasca as well as their M4a3's run the $61.95. Call it whatever you want, but the Tasca is far from over priced.
gary
Cantstopbuyingkits
Visit this Community
European Union
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2015 - 12:32 AM UTC
They're completly overpriced. Tasca's Shermans have very finely detailed and accurate injection moulded parts. and little else going for it. Tech wise they resemble late 90s Dragon kits, with a missing gun breach, halfed barrels but no rifling, 2 part belt track that can't be glued with cement, a mix of clear and opaque parts for lenses, flat pack hulls and simplified all plastic clamps. The Japanese price is fine [euqivalent to £31] considering what you get, but of course with transport cost and those brain dead import fees it can be hard not to add an excessive amnount of "baggage" to RRP on the way.
barkingdigger
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 3,981 posts
Armorama: 3,403 posts
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2015 - 02:12 AM UTC
Gotta say my own experience of Tasca/Asuka kits has been nothing less than fabulous. Unlike DML kits, the hull parts all fit together! And the detail is exquisite. True, there's absolutely no interior and the main gun is two halves, but it is still more refined. By comparison I have yet to build a DML Sherman where the hull & tranny parts went together without a fight. It's almost as if DML has separate teams designing each hull part, without any communication or even a common set of specs.

My biggest gripe with T/A is the change from gluable to non-gluable tracks.

Oh, and because I shop around I have yet to pay anything north of £45 for a T/A kit. Patience pays off...
m4sherman
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
KitMaker: 1,866 posts
Armorama: 1,808 posts
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2015 - 04:34 AM UTC
I can relate to cantstopbuyingkits. The cost of models was a shock after I restarted the hobby. I don't like the multi-part Taska lower hulls and the suspension is overly complex.

I accept the higher cost of the Taska/Asuka Sherman because for me the hulls and turrets fit together much better than any Dragon kit I have built, and are more accurate over-all than a similar Dragon kit.

I am looking forward to this new M4, and asked the local shop to get a couple for me.

Now, if only they would do the M4 105 and the late M4A1 76, I would have the last T/A kits on the wish list.
ALBOWIE
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2015 - 07:25 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Now, if only they would do the M4 105 and the late M4A1 76, I would have the last T/A kits on the wish list.

The DML M4 105 is an excellent kit and one of their better Sherman kits. I'd love to see an Asuka one but until that the DML one is very good.
Al