_GOTOBOTTOM
Constructive Feedback
For in-progress or completed build photos. Give and get contructive feedback!
[G] 155mm AUF1 SPH - Meng Models 1:35.
Gelerth
Visit this Community
Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie, Poland
KitMaker: 169 posts
Armorama: 136 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 05:27 PM UTC
Model completed around September 2015. Till today I hoped that maybe someday I will correct the base or even maybe do a new one. But tthere are so many models to build that I realized that I will never fix this scenery. its not the best base I made, to many different aspects messup. Model itself is very nice in my opinion, I had a lot of fun doing it. It was my first Meng model and I was quite pleased with the quality. Cart made from wood (based on the cart from MasterBox, tree from Kobza company, bricks and pavement from Dudus (some of them were also made by me), street accs from Miniart, rest my own work.
Please watch and comment:

HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
Armorama: 13,742 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 05:46 PM UTC
The howitzer looks good. Nice job on the paint and finish. However, it looks out of place on the base. The base with the cart and especially the box of Panzerfausts (Gernam WWII weapons)look out of time. The base looks like it belongs in a WWII setting, but the howitzer is modern. They don't go together at all. I would take it off the base, or remove the cart and Panzerfausts. You could replace them with something modern, like a burned out car and a few RPG-7s or AK-47s.
pattesmaq
Visit this Community
Haute-Alpes, France
KitMaker: 80 posts
Armorama: 80 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 05:59 PM UTC
hello
the french howitzer in bosnia is very nice
bye
Gelerth
Visit this Community
Wojewodztwo Mazowieckie, Poland
KitMaker: 169 posts
Armorama: 136 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 07:25 PM UTC

Quoted Text

The howitzer looks good. Nice job on the paint and finish. However, it looks out of place on the base. The base with the cart and especially the box of Panzerfausts (Gernam WWII weapons)look out of time. The base looks like it belongs in a WWII setting, but the howitzer is modern. They don't go together at all. I would take it off the base, or remove the cart and Panzerfausts. You could replace them with something modern, like a burned out car and a few RPG-7s or AK-47s.

Thank you. I know about the base. It's too messed up. Maybe someday I will fix it.

Quoted Text

hello
the french howitzer in bosnia is very nice

Thank you.
 _GOTOTOP