_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
RMG, Is it still going?
lestweforget
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 2,832 posts
Armorama: 1,500 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 10:15 PM UTC
G'day everyone, i just wanted to know if RMG is still going on, i havent heard much about it lately, when is the deadline, and how many people are finished? what will the campaign ribbon looks like also, cheers
FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 8,797 posts
Armorama: 4,190 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 10:50 PM UTC
Ola Dave

I can fairly say that the market garden campaign is still going on.
Check out this link and see what the status of the different Enlistees is:
RMG The Final Roll Call

Further this is the ribbon that will be awarded

There is a new Hartenstein Gazet printed specially for the campaign:
Hartenstein Gazet Edition # 3

I hope I informed you enough if you still have questions after this I would like to hear it so I can help you out

Eagle
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
KitMaker: 4,082 posts
Armorama: 1,993 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 12:38 AM UTC
From the questions you asked, it looks like you haven't visited us much lately

When you you to the "Search Forums" feature and you type "RMG" as search string, you'll find 99% of the topics concerning RMG..... We're still going strong, although we have some units that are MIA and/or had to retreat.
slodder
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 11,718 posts
Armorama: 7,138 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 12:38 AM UTC
Still going strong. The recent Roll Call has a great deal of the enlistees still building.

I'm 1/2 done with my camo on my 251. My building is progressing - I'm almost ready to destroy it!
Things are going well here.....

It's a bit like the real campaign - some communications were tough to get and some of the lines were hard to break!

Cheers
ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 5,409 posts
Armorama: 3,777 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 05:08 AM UTC
Since the RMG is officialy located on the Dutch site could we sticky a link to the top of the Campaign section? I hate having to dig through the threads to find someone whe mentions the link.

Also has the English been deleted? I was unable to find the translations although it clearly says that the English is at the bottom of the Dutch page.
Eagle
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
KitMaker: 4,082 posts
Armorama: 1,993 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 05:45 AM UTC
Shermies,

You are right....they are gone indeed..... It must have something to do with the new layout of that page. I don't mind that they are gone though, since all participants know the do's and dont's. And if they have got questions, they know where to find me.

About the link to a sticky post....I inserted a link to the Final Roll Call thread (that is a sticky one). You can go there with the link below :

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/24414&page=1
lestweforget
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 2,832 posts
Armorama: 1,500 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 06:03 PM UTC
G'day guys, thanks for that, i have been around here a fair bit eagle, but i just dont seem to notice it, maybe because i dont use the dutch version of the site, i dunno, anyway glad to ehar its still going strong, seigns i finished all i have to do is sit back and watch the rest of you guys finish, heheheh, cheers
 _GOTOTOP