_GOTOBOTTOM
Constructive Feedback
For in-progress or completed build photos. Give and get contructive feedback!
Marder I (Panda Hobby)
geirrosset
Visit this Community
Norway
KitMaker: 9 posts
Armorama: 9 posts
Posted: Monday, November 27, 2017 - 04:22 PM UTC
Here is my white washed Marder I. Try to ignore the unpainted can and the missing antenna. The antenna broke off when taking the photos, and I forgot to take out the can, which will be painted in due time. I'm not entering this in a contest, so this is a bare vehicle without lots of stowage (which would cost more than the model I'm guessing). It's a html5 viewer so please follow the link below:

Marder I

Best regards
Geir Rosset
Oslo
Norway
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 6,043 posts
Armorama: 4,347 posts
Posted: Monday, November 27, 2017 - 06:17 PM UTC
Looks good Geir, but maybe a tad too fast on the turning, at least for these old eyes.

Got it click on it and it stops, looks even better now.
So the kit was a good build?

Okay a few minor things a white spot on the wheel rubber, need to do more Drive sprocket teeth as some do not look the silver color, and the Breech looks to be a tad leaning to the left.
Just minor things, but a nice build.Just show stuff that a judge might pick up.

Cheers
Jeff
geirrosset
Visit this Community
Norway
KitMaker: 9 posts
Armorama: 9 posts
Posted: Monday, November 27, 2017 - 06:25 PM UTC
You figured it out. The kit was ok. The tracks were pretty good, except the fact that I glued a part of the track to the included jig. Not sure how you can avoid it so I just skipped the jig after that. The wheel assembly was not good (molded one-piece). Also the kit did not include a diamond plate floor for the interior which was odd... Three stars out of five.
 _GOTOTOP