_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
ATTENTION to Customfactory !!!!
carwailer
Visit this Community
Italy
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 2 posts
Posted: Monday, March 09, 2020 - 01:48 AM UTC
First of all, I clarify that I am not an active member of this forum but I have been following you for years and read with interest everything that is published.For this reason I feel the need to make this report to help those who can decide to buy from the manufacturer Customfactory.
On January 24th I purchased kits from their website for € 350. They replied immediately !!!After paying I wrote at least 3 emails asking for the tracking number and they replied saying "we have sent and tomorrow you will have the tracking number.From January 24 to today I have not received the shipment number and I have not received my kits.I was therefore forced to file a complaint with PayPal and after 10 days of waiting also PayPal did not receive any response.Fortunately for me I paid with PayPal which immediately refunded me but if I had paid with a normal credit card I would have perhaps lost 350 euros.The even more serious thing is that while PayPal and I waited for a reply I wrote a new email to them unknown from another account and they immediately confirmed their availability to take an order (???)So be very careful to buy from these "gentlemen"
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberTOS Moderator
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
KitMaker: 6,693 posts
Armorama: 5,562 posts
Posted: Monday, March 09, 2020 - 01:50 AM UTC
Thanks! I have had my doubts as well ....
It is a pity though since they have some interesting stuff ....
/ Robin
Frenchy
Visit this Community
Rhone, France
KitMaker: 12,719 posts
Armorama: 12,507 posts
Posted: Monday, March 09, 2020 - 02:27 AM UTC
History repeating ?

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/276434&page=1

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/279808&page=1

H.P.
LKWMAN
Visit this Community
Sachsen, Germany
KitMaker: 279 posts
Armorama: 279 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 10:06 AM UTC
Read your post on costumfactory. I have ordered from him several times and received all my orders. The contact to the dealer for inquiries was also good, as he answered immediately. The problem of the long waiting time is not due to the dealer, but to the course of transport and the different customs clearances of the shipments. The period can last from Russia to Germany about 10 weeks. The dealer cannot influence that. The other way around, it happened to me that consignments do not arrive at the recipient in Russia, which is very annoying. Can't say anything bad about Costumfactory in this regard, quality is another question. In my opinion, you pulled your money back too quickly.
carwailer
Visit this Community
Italy
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 2 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 09:51 PM UTC
I don't think so and I'll explain why:
I asked for information on January 22nd they replied after 3 minutes (!!)...On January 24th (time 17.00) I made the payment with PayPal asking to be notified at the time of shipment and asking for the tracking number asap.At 18.30 they replied that they would send by January 31st but at 18.35 their website is no longer visible (??).On day 31 at 2.30 pm I write an email asking for confirmation of the shipment they answer me at 6.30 pm saying that the shipment will be made the next day (?).On February 1st at 2 pm I ask to have the tracking numberbut but I have not received any reply, so I also wrote the next day and finally on February 4th they answer me (but in Russian !!) "Good afternoon Your order has been sent, in the afternoon we will collect a sheet from the post and inform the track"Since then they have disappeared ... I wrote them an email every day but they never put me away so on February 20 I opened a PayPal dispute.From that day they never replied to my emails but the most serious thing is that they never replied to PayPal which then proceeded to refund my money.To confirm that they are unreliable people I tried to make a new order using an email other than mine and they replied after a few hours saying that they were waiting for my order and my payment (????).This is the story .... I'm very happy that you didn't have any problems and I'm sorry for what happened because their kits are really special and interesting.
 _GOTOTOP