_GOTOBOTTOM
Constructive Feedback
For in-progress or completed build photos. Give and get contructive feedback!
my project and prototype from after the war
thebunkerparodie
Visit this Community
Bas-Rhin, France
KitMaker: 27 posts
Armorama: 17 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 04, 2020 - 06:03 AM UTC
Hello,
I'm someone who do mostly project or prototype and I now that I'm more interested in post 1945 armor, I decided to train myself with a what if T-14 armata using zvezda 1/72 scale kit (they hoped 2300 tank for 2020 https://www.army-technology.com/projects/t-14-armata-main-battle-tank/).
Currently planing on ordering for my birthday:
-takom 2069

(still wonder if this ref got 2 or only 1 kit (I'll do a type 69 base on the prototype))
-polish T-55 from miniart for a enigma (I'll use tamiya part):

-and a tamiya T-55 enigma wich is going to have his suspension replace by a miniart one and transform into a house (the chassis will be base on the object 601 one)

https://old.reddit.com/r/shittytechnicals/comments/6e544s/shed_and_smiley_skull_crossbones_added_to_a_libya/
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberTOS Moderator
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
KitMaker: 6,693 posts
Armorama: 5,562 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 04, 2020 - 11:57 PM UTC
I assume that you know that Miniart sell their T-55 suspensions as separate products? Don't need to take from a complete kit.

Takoms 2-in-1 is one complete vehicle, not two, with the option to build one of two different variants.

thebunkerparodie
Visit this Community
Bas-Rhin, France
Posted: Sunday, July 05, 2020 - 12:36 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I assume that you know that Miniart sell their T-55 suspensions as separate products? Don't need to take from a complete kit.

Takoms 2-in-1 is one complete vehicle, not two, with the option to build one of two different variants.

ok thanks! ,then it's going to be type 69/I and I know about miniart wheel set (I'll use them on my object 601 technical)
thebunkerparodie
Visit this Community
Bas-Rhin, France
Posted: Tuesday, July 07, 2020 - 07:13 AM UTC
Does anybody know a company that sell the 125mm chinese gun in metal or not?
 _GOTOTOP