_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Axis - WWII
Armor and ground forces of the Axis forces during World War II.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Joining the team
rbeebe99
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 540 posts
Armorama: 388 posts
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2005 - 12:06 PM UTC
Hello all,
I am also joining the team as the axis moderator, while I don't claim to know everything, I have a good knowledge of axis armor, mainly German, but also Japanese and Italian.
I will do my best to answer questions, relating to axis armor, or at least point you in the right direction. Just bear with me as I get the hang of this.
I look forward to helping out in any way I can, and I can't think of a better web site to do it than right here on Armorama.
Feel free to pm me with any questions or suggestions.
Best Regards,
Robert
Slug
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 705 posts
Armorama: 505 posts
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2005 - 01:14 PM UTC
I'm sure the guys here will put you through your paces, welcome aboard Mr. moderator

Bruce
Henk
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 6,391 posts
Armorama: 4,258 posts
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2005 - 02:31 PM UTC
Welcome Robert, although I don't have a specific leaning towards any kind of Armour, I do find myself going for German AFV projects all the time. There are just so many different ways to finish German WW II Armour...
I particuarly like Pzr IV's, just a good looking work horse that was about the most versatille AFV the Germans build ( I think this might start the first heated debate of this DG ) and al those weird and wonderful addaptations they created from bits and pieces that were lying around the factory floor..

I'll probably be a regular in this DG, so mount up and let's roll..

Cheers
Henk
 _GOTOTOP