Need Product Reviewers 1:35 Scale Products
KFMagee
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 1,586 posts
Armorama: 1,225 posts
Posted: Friday, May 06, 2005 - 04:31 AM UTC

Quoted Text

....Personally though, I have to question the 500 post thing...

Point well taken, but there is a rationale here... the more regular members should reap the benefit, and secondly, they are more likely to actually do the posts on the site. Sure - Shep Payne is not an armorama member, and I'd be glad to let him do some work, but if it doesn't get posted, where is the benefit? What I'm really trying to do is find a few regulars (rather than the same person over and over) to do real-world reviews of the kits, with the desired end result of generating more business for the company. As for age... I dunno - there are some darn good young modelers out there! Anders is a young pup, but does great work!
docdios
Visit this Community
England - West Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,998 posts
Armorama: 1,236 posts
Posted: Friday, May 06, 2005 - 09:04 AM UTC
Keith

can i make a small suggestion that any potential candidates submit an item for review. Something they have purchased recently or is on the workbench.

Submit it to the site with a copy going to yourself, this would allow you to check on there review skills

keith forsyth
Prato
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
KitMaker: 1,002 posts
Armorama: 720 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 07, 2005 - 01:00 PM UTC
Yeah! I gess that's a fair proposal!
Cheers and happy modelling!
Prato
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / España
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 07, 2005 - 10:36 PM UTC
Can I suggest that Keith has already clearly established the criteria he wishes? Perhaps it would be better if Keith'0s wishes were adhered to and not questioned...Jim
Henk
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 6,391 posts
Armorama: 4,258 posts
Posted: Sunday, May 08, 2005 - 02:10 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Can I suggest that Keith has already clearly established the criteria he wishes? Perhaps it would be better if Keith'0s wishes were adhered to and not questioned...Jim

This would be a good idea, I think this echo's the sentiment with regards to the campaigns which were getting out of hand. If somebody ask/proposes something, try to go with it as is, instead of trying to change it into something that suits you.

_GOTOTOP