_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Axis - WWII
Armor and ground forces of the Axis forces during World War II.
Hosted by Darren Baker
DML Fallschirmjaeger w/ 75mm RCL
MadMeex
Visit this Community
Vaasa, Finland
KitMaker: 424 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 24, 2002 - 12:54 AM UTC
Hi, I just picked this set from DML, with two recoilless rifles and 7 paratroops. All was fine until I looked at the instructions, and saw that there's really no guide to putting the RCL together, just a drawing that points to where all the pieces are supposed to go. Now, I'm no tyro, but this things some tiny fiddly bits that I can't figure out quite where they're supposed to go.

Have others put these together? Any pointers / tips / etc as to figure out where all the gadgetry is supposed to be glued on? How about accuracy?

Any pointers appreciated,
Mika
Bodeen
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 1,744 posts
Armorama: 1,359 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 24, 2002 - 01:50 AM UTC
#:-) Mika...I have the same kit.(6147)..I bought it about a year ago and have not put it together yet.
However...after looking at the instructions I can see where there would be difficulty placing the parts with any kind of accuracy. I don't know of another company that makes a kit of the 7.5 cm Leichtgeschuetz or of where you can get reference material. But....If anyone can help you it'll be the people here at Armorama. By the way..only three of the figures are new in this kit..the others are from a previous release of Falschirmjaegers on Crete (these figures are bulkier and not quite as good as the three newer figures). Good Luck...Jeff
 _GOTOTOP