_GOTOBOTTOM
Constructive Feedback
For in-progress or completed build photos. Give and get contructive feedback!
Dragon Wagons galore.
BroAbrams
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 1,546 posts
Armorama: 1,081 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 24, 2002 - 05:16 PM UTC
Here are a few pics of the Dragon Wagon's I am working on, possibly for a diorama, if I ever decide how I want to use them.

http://community.webshots.com/user/rtwpsom2

Josh, Kudos to you, here is the new url.
shiryon
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 876 posts
Armorama: 606 posts
Posted: Friday, October 25, 2002 - 07:04 AM UTC
TRy webshots I put up a lot of pics and I don't have any limit I know of.

http://community.webshots.com/user/shiryon]my webshots page

Josh
akashiryon
TUGA
Visit this Community
Setubal, Portugal
KitMaker: 1,718 posts
Armorama: 1,130 posts
Posted: Friday, October 25, 2002 - 10:44 PM UTC
Hi,

It looks good but, you must weather the tyres, they are too black and don't match with the weathering job you have done on the vehicle and on the trailer.

HTH
BroAbrams
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, October 26, 2002 - 10:46 AM UTC
I forgot to mention, they are FAR from done, I just put the tires on for the pics.

Thank you, though, I appreciate it.

Rob
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 6,043 posts
Armorama: 4,347 posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 12:23 AM UTC
Great work on those kits does the ole lady know you got two of them I snuck mine in one day but that big box stands out so proud from the rest that she allmost spied it. How long to get to this stage and any PE used? I have set a year to complete it with the frickin PE.
BroAbrams
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 06:16 AM UTC
I got lucky, I paid $90 for the one with a trailer and bought the second as part of a consignment a friend had bought from a real modelling widow. I got the M-26, Tamiya's new fruhe variant Stug III, and their Tiger I late, all for $15. I found out the DW kit had several repeat sprues from another kit, including the winches, and the Tiger had a verlinden engine kit and Fruil tracks. So she was okay with the second kit. Apparently my mom had found out how much I wanted the kit because she tells me she is sending me one for Christmas. :-)

I have about three months on these two with no PE. The only one that is getting PE will be the third. But I am not going to start it until after these two are done.
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 6,043 posts
Armorama: 4,347 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 12:07 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I got lucky, I paid $90 for the one with a trailer and bought the second as part of a consignment a friend had bought from a real modelling widow. I got the M-26, Tamiya's new fruhe variant Stug III, and their Tiger I late, all for $15. I found out the DW kit had several repeat sprues from another kit, including the winches, and the Tiger had a verlinden engine kit and Fruil tracks. So she was okay with the second kit. Apparently my mom had found out how much I wanted the kit because she tells me she is sending me one for Christmas. :-)

I have about three months on these two with no PE. The only one that is getting PE will be the third. But I am not going to start it until after these two are done.

Killer deal on the second one!! goosh only $15.00 wish I could run into some stuff.
 _GOTOTOP