_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Paging Moderators: Donation for prize?
PLMP110
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
KitMaker: 1,318 posts
Armorama: 837 posts
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2005 - 02:40 AM UTC
Moderators:

I have a not new, but very "unused" copy of Jagdpanzer: A History Of The German Tank Destroyer I'd like to donate for whatever prize package you folks need it for. I copied this description from another site:

4TO, 106pgs., B/W,Color Phot Softcover. Very nice copy, chock full of photos. Price sticker on first page. Written in English and Chinese. This is a special issue volume 2 from Model State of the Art Magazine. The Model State of the Art Magazine has been published bimonthly since January 194. In every issue, more than 300 pictures and 40,000 words constitutes attractive articles on historical backgrounds and development histories concerning weapons for different military forces. Most importantly, the Model State of the Art Magazine is produced and edited by Chinese exclusively, and is the best choice to have a close look at model art from a Chinese point of view.

I'd like to send this to a deserving prize pack......Maybe an Age or something similar. PM me if you think this would work for you.

Patrick
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 15,338 posts
Armorama: 7,297 posts
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2005 - 06:12 AM UTC
Shaun Keenan, the other amazingly talented, and personable Scout is handling the prizes for the Age2 Campaign. Perhaps a PM to him, would have him overwhelmed with your generosity.
Major_Goose
Visit this Community
Kikladhes, Greece / Ελλάδα
KitMaker: 6,871 posts
Armorama: 2,071 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 - 07:56 PM UTC
Good Think u do there buddy . Really good . Bravo
keenan
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 5,272 posts
Armorama: 2,844 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 - 11:15 PM UTC
Patrick,

Go ahead and hang on to it. AGE 2 is closed. But AGE 3 will start in about four months and we can add it to the list then.

Thanks in advance for the offer!

Shaun

Dave, flattery will get you everywhere, ask my first wife...

_GOTOTOP