_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
HELP!
EasyOff
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 926 posts
Armorama: 356 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2005 - 04:01 AM UTC
Hi guys, I'm still a newbie here, I log on and hit the latest posts link and that keeps me busy for a long time reading everything that there is to read. BUT! What I need to find out is, do we have a page here where I can log into and see a list of all the campaigns we have active or coming up with all the rules and instructions for the campaign? I go to Campaign Central, but I was hoping at the top of the page it would have a listing of the campaigns that I could join or something. What I'm confused about is, are the campaigns just listed in the forum conversations and I have to scroll through and try and find the start of the campaign?
keenan
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 5,272 posts
Armorama: 2,844 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2005 - 04:05 AM UTC
To the right of the "Homepage" link at the top of the page is a link that reads "Campaigns." Click that and it should take you where you want to go.

Shaun
EasyOff
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2005 - 04:08 AM UTC
Found it, thanks man! Oh boy, i'll be sticking my fingers to the desk in no time now!

Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 15,338 posts
Armorama: 7,297 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2005 - 04:10 AM UTC
Well, guess you are loged in if you are posting..... :-)
At the top of the page you will see going across the top.... a row of items.... one is campaigns.....
This will bring you to Campaign Headquarters.....
that is where they are all listed.......
On the right is the list of Active (on going) campaigns.
Under the greetings paragraph is a "select your interest" list, this will open to the list of past campaigns, and on going campaigns.
Under DEBARKATION ZONE
you will find the list of forming/future camapigns.

To enlist simple find one that interest you, and click on it, it will take you to the campaign discription in full and a place to enlist.

I suggest you check the finishing date on active campaigns before enlisting......

Hope that helps.
EasyOff
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2005 - 04:23 AM UTC
Thanks for the help guys! I just called the wife at work, she's comming home with some fingernail polish remover just incase I need it. Its been a long long time since I had to the courage to start a model. I have a really nice collection of em sitting on my shelf still in boxes. I read a post earlier last month that had wheeled vehicles, transport stuff, but I don't see it listed in the departures. I went out and purchased a 2 1/2 ton truck and all the gear to go with it. From what I read in the posts, it was sposed to start Sept. 1st. I sure hope they have the campaign, I was looking forward to it.
 _GOTOTOP