_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
DNS issues - Registrar change
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2005 - 04:57 AM UTC
I am transferring Armorama.com to a different registrar in the next 24hrs. I don't think this should cause any service outages, but keep in mind the site is accessible via the UK domain as well (www.armorama.co.uk).

Also I apologize but some people who signed up yesterday did NOT get their signup emails because one of our hosting domains (wanderingknights.net) had expired for a day. This meant that some anti-spam server lookups reported no domain when they looked so they kicked the email back to me. If anyone needs their login info they should use the contact us form to request it.

Thanks,
Jim
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 8,581 posts
Armorama: 630 posts
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2005 - 04:00 AM UTC
Is this anything to do with why my focus page changed and I'm unable to get it back to Aircraft? I arrive via the .co.uk site and I've tried logging off and logging back on, but I cannot change focus.
Mal
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2005 - 05:07 AM UTC
Mal,
No I think I made some kind of code change a few days back that has done that. But I am really going to try to de-emphasize the whole theme selection thing AND rather promote simply using the subdomain concept. So...

http://aircraft.armorama.com for aircraft (just change your bookmark)

Cheers,
Jim
 _GOTOTOP