_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Thanks to everone at armorama.com
ellevehc86
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 162 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 12:32 PM UTC
It seems like lately a lot of people in the world have forgot how to say thank you. Well, I'd like to point out how much i appreciate how much everyone here at armorama helps me out and keeps me modeling, and say thank you. I has'nt been easy for me lately with how much I've been working to get to a model. In fact I have'nt been able to touch one in about 3 months, and I gotta admit, its killin me. But you guys here have kept me inspired in the hobby, and help me pass the time at work . Not to metion there i have never posted and not got a helpful, or encouraging reply. So thank you again to everyone here!

Jay
Visit this Community
Vermont, United States
KitMaker: 2,220 posts
Armorama: 1,707 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 12:48 PM UTC
Well Jay, I don't know if I have helped you, but If I did, your welcome!
MEBM
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 1,055 posts
Armorama: 530 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 02:03 PM UTC
Well, that's Armorama for you! I don't think you could ever find a better place on the Internet, especially for modelling!
jazza
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
KitMaker: 2,709 posts
Armorama: 1,818 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 03:25 PM UTC
This site is definitely God send which is why i hope to contribute back to it whenever possible.
Major_Goose
Visit this Community
Kikladhes, Greece / Ελλάδα
KitMaker: 6,871 posts
Armorama: 2,071 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 06:49 PM UTC
Armorama is a family , not just a site, so try to think of it always like that . Its good to express ur thanks , and we hope u soon get back on bench and do some work !!!!!!
fanai
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 2,654 posts
Armorama: 208 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 11:29 AM UTC
I agree with Costas about the family here I have quite a few people I love to talk to and always appreciate their encouragement , modelling skills and most of all Humour- We talk to people across the world and see that the world is a lot smaller place- Jay I always hope you are inspired to do something when coming onto the site
Ian
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 15,338 posts
Armorama: 7,297 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 03:00 PM UTC
Funny.... I also feel, we are more like family, than just a site. And just like any family, sometimes some of us have bad days, rough times, and problems.
It's nice to have a place to go, and talk about them---- (Junk Draw) anytime of day or night.
I wish more had Yahoo, and MSN voice.... (Hell, I'm just learning how to use it...... :-) :-) ) So if you see me on..... feel free to chat..... I really do open it, but usually when I'm not busy working on something. I hate putting up the busy sign.
I have cable, so the truth is as long as the computer is on, I'm on line, even though I don't have a browser open.
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Armorama: 9,071 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 03:26 PM UTC
Dave, are you the crazy uncle of the Armorama family?
auburn
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 927 posts
Armorama: 22 posts
Posted: Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 06:21 PM UTC
Hi Dave,.. seen your name come a few times, like that mans style I thought.....would I be right in saying our excersise levels are about the same and we like a beer with dinner etc etc..my grand daughter solves all computer problems for me, its no good her showing me her fingers move to fast and she talks to fast , then shes gone, is it like that for you, Like you I reckon the "A " is a heep of fun, I get lost in it,.. read things of witch I know nothing about and then post my opinion on it, and people dont mind..My figures are a way of life for me and the folks on this site are now apart of that way of life...

up the old blokes... Phil
 _GOTOTOP